69. Flirt gone wrong (Sanji x Female!Reader) ❗️

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : YUNGUN - Artstation

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by lgbtqrn

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Tall
✏︎Flirty
✏︎ Strong
✏︎Kind

⚠️Warning⚠️
Pre-time-skip Sanji
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

It was a surprisingly sweet and calm day on the Baratie. As usual, Mondays were, well Mondays. Slow and long days Mondays were. Once your shift finished, the close and the dishes done, you let go of your server tray. Pulling on your strands of hair to tighten up your (h/l) ponytail (if you have is too short for that, replace the hairstyle with anything you wish) and made your way toward the kitchen waving to some coworkers who greeted you. "Evening (y/n)!"

You gleamed up when you saw the broad muscular man that was the Patissier. "Hey, Patty! Long day?" The man sighed and nodded. "Yes, yes...And you?"

"Hm?"

"Your arms aren't too tired?" You smiled. You always carried two trays during the day at the top of your hands. With practice, you got strong. You served people two times faster than the other servers. "I'm fine, thank you." You raised your arm and pumped it, showing off your musculature to your coworker. "I learned from the best!" you joked to your coach. The patissier walked past you and pat your shoulder. "Of course, of course. Good evening, (y/n)!"

"Evening!" you bid yourself goodbyes with a one last wave you entered the kitchen were you found your oldest friend : Sanji. You licked your lips, and made your way toward the blonde, ready to tease him as you always loved to do. You tapped his shoulder, pulled out a coin from your pocket and handed it out to him. "Let's flip a coin. Head, and I'm yours. Tails, you're mine." Well this time was the end for Sanji. It started with a drip of blood and then a fountain. He fell backwards and didn't move. "Sanji?" You crouched and pat him on the cheek. His body only moved as a reaction to you entering in contact, his face moving right and back repetitively. Nothing more. He was unconscious. You shook him by the shoulders, but no reaction. Did I break him? (sanji.exe stopped working). "Sanji!" You kept shaking the poor man. Finally, he opened his eyes, laughing like an idiot. "(y/n)-chwannnnnn~" Nothing alarming. You signed, relieved. "Thank God. I'll stop teasing you like that, I swear!" you wept. "Huh?" Sanji calmed down as you patted his head. He smiled. "Don't be like that. You mean no harm." You giggled. "Look at you defending me. Now, come on, stand up, let's get that nose check, hum?" You dried your tears with the palm of your hand. He smiled, stopping the tears with his fingers, gently and warmly. "Of course."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
150K

OMG YOU GUYS!

 This book started halfway through 2020

This book started halfway through 2020. More precisely September 2020. It feels like an eternity and it is but yet it all went so fast. There's really nothing more I can say than thank you. Thank you for all your votes, comments and requests. Even if you are a discreet reader, your views count. I might just be a mere fanfiction writer, someone who bases her stories from preexisting ones and yet every single one of you kept being here, with me and for that thank you.

Thank you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!
➢Brook x Relative!Funny!Artistic!Female!Reader
➢Iceburg x Shipwrighter!Patient!Loving!Carefree!Female!Reader
➢Jinbei x Mature!Patient!Singer!Understanding!Female!Reader