83. Dethrone (Eneru x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Nytrix-Germimi - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(s/c)=skin color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by bigblackoiledupmen

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Airhead
✏︎Impulsive
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

He came from above and you came from below. A funny pair. Total opposites. And yet, both of you held unfinished business with Monkey D. Luffy.

As Arlong's daughter, you held the same ambition as your genitor and him, it was history

Eneru had lost his high golden throne and had but no choice but to get away. Went as far as leaving the sky Island. As, after all, he was pointed at with hatred and loathing.

Fallen.

You were as well.

Fallen high.

Together you stood.

You lost your little crown of little princess young. Your father, Along, had great ambitions but applied them terribly. You shared his wish to have the fish-people own and exist on earth on an equal status with others.

Your throne, for this dream, you wanted it to shine but unbloody and unspiteful. Was it utopian?

[]

In this house you shared, he stretched out in bed lazily. Only to crash again. Now, you feel cold on your side. Unforgivable. High treason. And worst of all! "Have you chosen death?"

He sat, bewildered. "What are you saying!?"

"YOU STOLE THE BLANKET!"

He'd whine. You'd whine. You'd bicker like kids. Ending up back to sleep after he'd get up and fetch you a second one - poor victims you were.

Hiding in your blanket, you'd only allow your eyes out, admiring the man you "fished". The mitsudomoe in his back, you'd caress with your fingers. At first, he hated it, slapping your hand away. It was part of him : his core. With time, he understood that, to you, it was the same as when he touched your palms: fragile but essential. The contact was intimate : more than a kiss. You showed your weakness, wide-open to the other.

Some laughed.

You were unfit for each other. He held beauty high and you valued personality over the rest. Yet, somehow, in the end these 8nterests merged together and this unfit pair of yours was born.

You still remember the first discussion you two had...

"So you want to conquer a land?"

"Yeah."

You snorted.

"Hum, yeah the Marines never gonna let you do that..."

"The what?"

"Still got a lot to learn, I see..."

"But who are they!?"

You'd explain and the face he made : "People are paid to hit you up!?"

"Well, I'm a bit biased, but...to us, said bad guys, yeah..."

And he'd stared in silence. At first, you thought he was a whacky weirdo but for some reason, you stretched your hand out to him. "Name's (y/n). What's yours?"

"Eneru."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Another one with which I'm just unable to be inspired. I'm sorry...

Or is it just me being uninspired with One Piece lately?Like don't get me wrong, I still adore the series but, you know, after some 83 scenarios, writing things based uniquely on character traits without any scenario ideas is getting HARD

Like don't get me wrong, I still adore the series but, you know, after some 83 scenarios, writing things based uniquely on character traits without any scenario ideas is getting HARD. Like, VERY HARD. So, please, I beg of you, give me a scenario EVEN IF YOU THINK ITS TRASH OKAY. I WILL TURN IT INTO SOMETHING AND THEN YOU'LL SEE IT WASN'T TRASH. Even....they meet at a market. THAT HELPS ME.

No, really. It helps me be inspired and not write something extremely short. I can be inspired without sometimes but, every time? Impossible.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are closed!

➢Yamato x Shy!Tsundere!Trans!Reader
➢Boa x Carefree!Joyful!Sweet!Trans!Reader
➢Killer x Caring!Pacifist!Calm!Sarcastic!Charismatic!Female!Reader
➢Smoker x Flirty!Demolitionist!Funny!Chaotic!Female!Reader
➢Genderbend!Luffy x Kind!Intellectual!Calm!Female!Reader
➢Robin x Shy!Sweet!Female!Reader
➢Kaku x Cheerful!Kind!Female!Reader
➢Nami x Shy!Helpful!Male!Reader
➢Zoro x Kind!Hilarious!Funny!Female!Reader
➢Ussop x Emotive!Clumsy!Female!Reader