38. You really are kind (Marco x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : pooderpoo - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Hakkaiproperty

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Overthinker
✏︎Independent
✏︎Bubbly

✏︎Crewmember of the Whitebeard pirates

⚠️Warning⚠️
⋆Pre-timeskip Marco.⋆
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

The boat of Whitebeard's first division was peacefully floating on the New World's water. You were on said ship.
Where you alive? The pain you felt told you you were. You felt like your brain was twitching against your skull. The headache was unbearable. Your body was sore and heavy as if your weight had doubled in the course of a night. You sat in the deck stairs, unable to stay up any longer. You were drained. That's when a large hand touched your forehead. You jumped back but it was too late. "As I suspected, you're sick-yoi."

You looked up to the man. It was the always sleepy-looking commander ; Marco.

"Suspect?"

"Yeah, you're dully silent. You're always jumping around usually. You know, if you wanted to hide your state you should have at least tried to act better-yoi." You sighed. He was right but there was still no need for him to be so violently direct about it. "Why didn't you tell anyone-yoi?"

"I didnt want to bother anyone."

"So pushing yourself to exhaustion and make us all dead worried is a better option-yoi?" There he was again, being so direct.

"Yes," you answered by reflex before thinking about Marco's word. "Actually, now that you say it...no...no..."

"I know you'd rather take care of yourself alone but sometimes, you need other's help-yoi." he offered you his hand and at your obvious indecision, he added. "I'll take care of you-yoi."

So you took his hand and followed him to his quarters under the scrutinizing gazes of the others. What if they got the wrong idea? What if they all start to give you weird looks from now on? What if- You bumped in the man's back as he opened the door. He only spared you a quick glance as he laughed at your clumsiness. You brush your thoughts away as you entered the dark wooden room. The floor, walls and ceiling were built with the same wood. The furniture were as dark. The only colours were the purple bed and the blue couch. It was simple, a reflection of it's owner.

"Lie down-yoi" he pointed toward the bed before he entered his private bathroom. You removed your shoes and jacket before shyly doing what you were told. To say you were uncomfortable would be an euphemism. You were in your superior's bed for god's sake! You heard the water running and a door being opened and closed. A few seconds later, the blonde walked out a towel in one hand and a big glass of water in the other. He put the drink on the nightstand before he sat on the bed by your side. "Keep yourself hydrated. If you sweat go take a shower in my bathroom but tell me so I don't walk in and so I can change the blankets. Rest- yoi." he enunciated as he applied the cold towel on your forehead.

You couldn't hold back a bright smile. He frowned when he noticed. "What is it-yoi?"

"You really are kind, Marco."

He smiled.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I am very sorry for the length of this chapter. I had such an hard time getting inspired and I want to publish as many chapters I can before school restarts. Feel free to give me another request to compensate  Hakkaiproperty

 Feel free to give me another request to compensate  Hakkaiproperty

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Sachi x Doctor!Kind!Caring!Prideful!Female!Reader
➢Luffy x Innocent!Beautiful!Intelligent!Female!Reader
➢Eneru x Stupid!Gullible!Optimistic!BigTalker!Strong!Chaotic!fashion designer!Female!Reader
➢Law x Sociable!Cheerful!Female!Reader
➢Ace x Sarcastic!Funny!Blunt!Charming!TransMale!Reader
➢Nico Robin x Strong!Independent!Female!Reader
➢Niji x Fiery!Confident!Pirate!Female!Reader
➢Caesar x Childish!Rebellious!Pirate!Female!Reader
➢Law x Stubborn!Gullible!Professional!Reader
➢Corazon x Kind!Caring!Protective!Patient!SecretMarine!Female!Reader