48. A clown and a cupid (Corazon x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : minland4099 - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by lgbtqrn

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Kind
✏︎Caring
✏︎Protective
✏︎Patient
✏︎Can be scary if she wants to be
✏︎Undercover Marine Officer

✏︎Devil fruit user : (iyashiwo-iyashiwo mi) a kiss and every wounds and bad feelings vanish. The almost perfect doctor basically. The user's also protected against every disease but cannot heal them.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

You were wiggling your hips as you jumped, desperately trying to put your white laced corset on. It was a pain but to conserve your perfect cupid aesthetic, it had to fit. And then it slid down your body like a charm. You signed satisfied, as you replaced a few of your curlers in your pink died hair. Nobody could guess you were a (h/c). Satisfied, you started humming and then you turned around to bump into a man's chest. There were heart designs on his shirt and-

"What are you doing here!?" you shouted as you reached to cover your chest by reflex.

"I've already seen you naked so half-dressed is nothing." He responded so his devil fruit was activated.

"That's beyond the point! I don't have makeup on and I look like a mess." you wailed

"I've also seen you without makeup."

"It's normal between husband and wife but also beyond the point! What are you doing here?"

The inconceivably tall man raised a hand and executed a spinning motion with his wrist. "Let me help you out, love." You sighed before executing yourself as you attempted to smooth your long silk pink skirt. You felt his rough fingers slide into the strings. "Your dress's looking fine," he said, soothing, before pulling Satan's trap. You gasped as you reach for your stomach. "Not that tight!"

"Oh, sorry." He loosened it and - "Oh, I made the bow around my finger." And again, and again, finally, he achieved as you tried your very best to hold your laughter. You were red as a tomato from holding back when the man noticed. "You can laugh."

He didn't need to say it twice. You shook from laughter, tears rolling down your cheeks. After a moment, you removed the remaining of your tears with a finger as you regained your composure. "What are you doing here Corazon?"

The blonde man closed his eyes as he sat on the edge of your bed. "Doffy's planning something." He intertwined his fingers as he leaned forward. This conversation was getting serious and you hated it. You preferred carefree small talks. Some could say you've picked the wrong profession.

You sat at the dressing table, allowing yourself to sink in your cushion chair. You reached for your makeup bag. "Do you have any precision?" You asked as you applied your pink eyeshadow.

"A kid, the name's Law, I think."

You laughed as you finished taking care of your eyes. You reached to pull out a lipstick. You drew your famous heart on your lips and let go of the stick. The poor little thing fell into the bag with a loud thump as you smiled to your ally. "You think?"

"Woah, you took care of your eyes quickly," he whistled.

"Don't try to change the subject!"

He laughed. "You got me." He scratched the back of his head. "I'm not sure about the kid's name."