14. Wax statue (Mr3 x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Wispie - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Azureman136

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Attractive
✏︎Shy

✏︎Civilian + professional painter

⚠️Warning⚠️
This part takes place before the Alabasta Arc. Mr 3 will be referred to by his actual name, Galdino
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

You always thought you somewhat blending in a crowd of people, not very unique. However, those around you never agreed with that statement. They described you as a sweet and magnificent young lady. You that never loved to be under the spotlights very much, it always made you feel embarrassed. However you had to end up admitting they were right: you were getting attention from many males, yet to this day there was only one that been part of your life, that had a precious place in your heart. He wasn't the most beautiful, not the best, not the more unique, but all of this was insignificant details. He was the one that made you feel happy, the one you knew you could trust no matter what and that was enough to make him the brightest light in your whole universe. That man was Galdino.

It's already been a moment since you two were together, not years but still months. Sometimes when you were lost in your thoughts you were remembering the first time you met.

★。\|/。★
Few months earlier
★。/|\。★

You were an artist, a really modest one, not known and not the slightest popular but you didn't mind much, you loved what you were doing and you just managed to survive from it, why asking for more? Materials have always been a very useless thing to you, so why mind it now?

As you were painting, you spotted something...let's say, interesting... It was a man, nothing odd there but had his hair styled in a very unique way: in the shape of a 3. Shy as you were you hesitated but you ended up letting your curiosity win. You walked to him and spoked up : "Tell me, sir, why do you stylish your hair into the number 3? It's quite original."

He looked at you indifferently, no, almost happily as if he was expecting such a question.

"Number 3 always felt appealing to me -gane. It's only natural I show it off properly, don't you think?" You nodded politely even though you had no clue what he actually meant by that. It was for sure an odd first encounter but an intriguing one, so much that before you knew it you developed an interest in the man.

★。\|/。★
Back to present times
★。/|\。★

On that sunny day, he somehow decided you were a perfect subject to make a statue. So here you were, posing for him. "Hm, Galdino?, you began. What is the point of this?" As he was rolling up his sleeves, he frowned at you. "Isn't it obvious?" You chuckled quietly. "No, not really." He nodded slowly at your response and took a step closer towards you. "It's to show you how much artistic my devil fruit can be-gane." You bit your upper lip. Of course, it was to be expected. He was full of himself, yeah that was a fact, but a part of his personality nonetheless.

Wax came out from his hands and joined all the others, mixed together. There was so many, it started to create a form, but what was it? The form was starting to get clearer and clearer and eventually you could start to see the details of it : legs, a torso, it was a person. It's only when it was complete that you got it. He made a statue of you. "And it's the perfect time for you to show me how great you can be at painting," he said taking out all the essential materials. "So...you want me to paint myself?"

"Yes." You chuckle. "Alright, sure."

And so you spent the rest of the day on it, together.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I hope I respected your scenario idea, Azureman136 , but mostly that it wasn't too disappointing. I feel like I could have to go deeper in the story but not only didn't I had time (work is literally killing my life right now) but also because I didn't actually have a clue on how. Plus I've already written most of it so-

 Plus I've already written most of it so-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are temporarily closed

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Robin x Cuddly!Zoan!Female!Reader
➢Benn Beckman x Kind!Brave!Female!Reader
➢Eustass Kid x Shy!Kind!Female!Reader
➢Ace x Grim Reaper!Mysterious!Female!Reader
➢Doflamingo x Dead!KidLover!Female!Reader

There are so many, good lord!