61. Coffee (Caesar x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Fong- Artstation

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by COOKINGCATAHATINTIME

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Overprotective
✏︎Loyal
✏︎Strong
✏︎Creative
✏︎Smart
✏︎Easily scared
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

People say you're cruel. "You hurt children for a living, you disgusting witch!" they say. These people no matter how meaningless they are to you do have a point but you couldn't care less. You only fulfilled your duty as the guardian of your superior, the great scientist that Caesar Clown is. At first, that was what guided you through your daily tasks but as time went by you developed a peculiar affection toward the aforementioned mad scientist. This only made your loyalty toward him grow. The least advised of all would say you were blinded by your feelings. You could only laugh at such an idiotic thought.

" Coffee time," you solemnly declared as you made your way to the man. You laid his purple skull-shaped mug on the table and stepped back to give him his personal space as you leaned against a metallic structural column. The raven-haired laughed maniacally as he mixed a red and blue mixtures together, a little grey cloud formed and exploded. You jolted almost immediately unlike the man who happily danced. "This is going to be awesome!"

You sighed. Just another little explosion. Nothing to worry about (y/n), nothing to worry about..."As always, sir."

He turned around, facing you as defined pink circles appeared on his cheeks. He waved incoherently as he giggled. "Ooooooooooooooooh, yes, yes, yes!"  He grabbed the coffee and chugged it down before looking at you again. "Come get a look!"

You stood by your master's side as you look down in the now purple test tube. "What is its utility, sir?"

"It's a protective potion of sort..."

You frowned. Weren't you enough? "There's no need for such a thing sir. I'm not going anywhere. I'll protect you no matter what."

"Huh? Of course, you're not going anywhere!"

And you never went anywhere like you swore you would.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I just can't write Caesar Clown. I just can't 😩

I hold back a tear every time I have a request for that guy.

Please don't. Ask any other author but NOT ME I BEG YOU 😭

 Ask any other author but NOT ME I BEG YOU 😭

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Requests are open!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Smoker x PassiveAgressive!SoftieInPrivate!Marine!Male!Reader
➢Marco x Chill!Quiet!Female!Reader (REMASTER)