46. Quit the big bad guy role m'kay? (Caesar x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Bryach - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by DeiTsukuyomiii

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Childish
✏︎Rebellious
✏︎Enjoy listening to other's gloating

✏︎Crewmember of the strawhats
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

The one you nicknamed "the one very crazy bastard" was bawling his head off as he was shaking his around, praying out loud that those seastone handcuffs would come off.

"Look at him, wiggling around." pointed out Zoro, smiling as the one you held hostage seek refuge in his chamber under Robin's careful gaze.

"Yeah, sure sucks to be him heh?" you retorted. The egoistical man did fall from very high.

"(y/n), it's your turn to watch over him!" called out Nami as she leaned on the railing, her breasts showing off. Was she doing it voluntarily? Yeah, she had to. It was Nami, after all. That sneaky little -. Like...we get it, you have big boobs, get over it girl!

"You're not laughing anymore now, are you?" the swordsman snickered.

"Zoro, you're up after (y/n)," added Nami. All trace of annoyance toward the girl's behaviour evaporated. "AH!" you pointed Zoro. "Who's laughing now?"

The man walked away, stomping loudly as he grumbled a few nonsenses. Satisfied with yourself you banged in the room the scientist hid. "I've got this under control Robin!" And so your friend left it to you.

The horned raven-haired looked at you. "You'll pay for taking me hostage like that! You better keep an eye on yourself!" He shoved his finger at your face, shooting his arm up and down as he was shaking with anger.

"My guy, Law got your heart, like, literally and you're handcuffed. I'd quit the big bad guy role for now, m'kay?" you smirked. "Unless you're gloating over being a hostage." You waved your eyebrows repetitively as only you knew how to do it.

This made the scientist explode. "STOP YOU LITTLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

He was a loser but a funny loser. He wasn't all bad after all. He was entertaining.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT, MOCKING ME LIKE THAT!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I wasn't inspired. I hope it wasn't too terrible (because it was bad). I'm so sorry my friend...DeiTsukuyomiii How can I pay back to ya? Another request of better quality perhaps?

DeiTsukuyomiii How can I pay back to ya? Another request of better quality perhaps?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Law x Stubborn!Gullible!Professional!Reader
➢Corazon x Kind!Caring!Protective!Patient!SecretMarine!Female!Reader
➢Marco x Chill!Quiet!Female!Reader
➢Izo x Responsible!Motherly!Pacific!Female!Reader
➢Hawkins x Talkative!Caring!Fiery!ChildhoodFriend!Female!Reader