18. On the other side (Ace x Female!Reader) [Slightly Fantastic AU] ❗️

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Zenopic - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Drowned_In_The_Water

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Mysterious

✏︎Grim Reaper

⚠️Warning⚠️
Non romantic
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

It was a normal windy day in a port village of Goa Kingdom ; it was actually concern worthy when barely any wind was to be noted in Foosha Village.

This typical rural community, with rustic wooden houses, docks and a few windmills was full of life and overflowing with brat. Without forgetting the bandits installed in Mt. Colubo. The presence of those notable outlaws caused some occasional chaos in the area.

You were a mysterious and weird child. Never speaking to people, always observing from afar.

Your parents were bandits, criminals so you always had to keep a distance; to protect yourself, yes but them most of all. You couldn't care how sick you were, how fragile your bones and body were, but you knew just how much more they were affected by it than you. You never knew what it was like to live like a normal child, without the possibility of falling abruptly life-threatening ill anytime because of some innocent thing you may have encountered. You were dealing with it. They were constantly suffering as if that would spare you from your pain.

You spent most of your days walking on the beach and gazing at the sea, curious about the "Lord of the Coast". You always had a strong interest in such threatening and "ugly" creatures but you couldn't explain it; you were just attracted by them even after what happened to that man.

You liked it when things were silent and calm, you like to escape in your own little world. It was so rare you could do such things without your parents supervising you h24.

"OIIIIIIIIII (Y/N)!"

Guess that moment won't last long. You heard the sound of plastic stretching. Alarmed you jumped on your legs and turned around to discover none other than the reckless Monkey D. Luffy, his arms stretched and all. NOT AGAIN!

"LUFFY DON'T!!!!!" Was the only attempt of stopping the youngest in his stupidity Ace had time to do as one second after he flew to bump into you, making both of you fall over and crash in the sand.

You were knocked out, seeing blurry.

"Luffy, you unconscious moron!", screamed Sabo.

"(y/n)!? (y/n)!? Are you ok!?"

"Huh? If I...want to...play hockey?"

"Woah! Luffy seriously knocked her off, " testified Ace actually appearing a bit impressed.

"We're screwed!" shout Sabo. "Oh, we're so screwed! I can already see her parents burning us alive!"

"They won't burn us alive Sabo! Get a grip and help me carry her back home!"

"Carry her? Oh yes!"