75. Sorry (Killer x Female!Reader)❗️

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : DaikonYuujinchou - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(s/c)=skin color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by chrissi_t_o

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Short
✏︎Shy
✏︎Darkhumored

⚠️Warning⚠️
⋆This chapter contains more dark content than usual. It's quite an angsty one. So if you're looking for a happy-go-lucky text, skip this one.

It also takes place after Wano so there will be spoilers. Go ahead and reader it at your own risk. Therefore yes, Killer suffers from the SMILE fruit.⋆
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

There were advantages and inconveniences to being a long-arm. You could reach almost anything. And the floor, your fingers always brushed the floor. You were very short, despite it all.

It made everyone laugh. Except Killer.

As you stood behind the bar, serving everyone their drinks agily, he smiled, thinking how open you were to them individual allies but once in a large group, you froze: silent. Showing strands of emotions there and then when you judged necessary. You were inaccessible.

You stayed quiet as all were festive about Kaido's defeat. Quiet until Quincy came to the drunk captain's side. "Alcohol brings you closer to death, captain. Slow down." To this he mimicked her annoyingly and rolled his eyes.

"Quincy, every breath we take takes us closer to death." you retorted.

"Damn, (y/n). You're such a moodkiller" and Kid pushed the drink away. "And goal achieved," you whispered to your friend who could only laugh in bewilderment.

"You know we're just worried for you, Captain. Now, now, don't make that face, being drunk isn't necessary to have fun." (That's the truth kids. Listen to Mother Boo. She knows what she's talking about. She did some dumb shit.)

This was at the end of the party, close to the first rays of the sun as whenever the captain would leave, everyone would.

[]

Tickling, the ice floated around as the drink twirled on the counter reaching its destination: the consumer's hand.

He didn't touch it. "What? It's not poisoned. Plus, I didn't forget the straw, for once."

"About Apoo."

You signed. There it was again. Saying he felt bad. That he didn't know he was your brother. It was all true, his feelings and apologies. You knew it, yet, they were not needed. "My family is a like a treasure to me. You need a shovel and a map to find it. It doesn't matter. Now drink. Don't you dare bring it up and ruin the mood. I won't forgive you."

The crew had just been together finally after months.

"It matters to me, (y/n)."

You would have been willing to fight him about how your own opinion on the matter was key. You didn't. Killer's temper was not to meddle with. He was learning about his new...condition. Your ego was far from the priority.

"None of us reacted to the other's presence when we met up at the base island. This speaks for itself. I'm fine."

"He is your brother."

"The term Brother means nothing more than what you define it as. As far as I am concerned I believe the captain is more of a brother than Apoo ever was."

He looked down.

"Now, cheer up, we've just had a fun party so don't be so down, blondie."

Said Blondie jumped on his feet and stretched over the counter, reaching you. His fingers caressed your cheeks. Rough against your silk skin. Oh my, how comforting his hands were. "Alright. If you say it doesn't hurt you, I'll believe you."

"Good."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I like, rewrote this one four full times

I like, rewrote this one four full times. It took way too much energy out of me. All of that for a text short like that and not even really good...Like the title, I'm sorry.

It also turned out to be quite a dark ass text. 💀 Shit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!
➢Sanji x Carefree!Baker!Male!Reader
➢Sanji x Confident!Flirty!Male!Reader
➢Kid x Caring!Stubborn!Doctor!Female!Reader
➢Drake x Caring!Supportive!Professional!Female!Reader