29. Cherry blossoms (YamatoxFemale!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : ごもさわ- Pixiv

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by MaRyGe27

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Cold
✏︎Slightly grumpy at times
✏︎Tsundere

✏︎Strawhat's crewmember

⚠️Warning⚠️
⋆I'll use nongendered pronouns to refer to Yamato due to the fact that I am part of the fans that isn't sure how to refer to them as they don't associate themselves with a gender but with a person. Also, this takes place years after the land of Wano arc. Therefore I consider that Yamato is part of the crew for at least 2-3 years.⋆
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Your dreams were rocked by the soothing sounds of waves. The bird's singing was appeasing. It was a peaceful silent.

"(y/n), wake up!"

You bumped your head on Yamato's horn. You wailed as you brought your hands to your forehead. "I'm sorry!" your comrade declared loudly.

You made a move to signal your friend to move back as you stood up. "I'm fine, I'm fine."

You always felt nervous when Yamato was around, as if a war of butterflies battled to the death in your guts. You couldn't allow yourself to say it out loud but Yamato was the person with whom you fell hard in love even if you never understood Yamato's obsession with Oden. However, that didn't prevent you from enjoying their presence. You were lost observing their silhouette when you noticed that the Sunny was oddly stable. We stopped?

"Uh, where are we?" you asked your comrade.

"At some random island. We have to fill up the provisions."

"Again!? We always have to rush to get food 'cause Luffy eats it all!"

"Come on (y/n), don't be so grumpy!"

You complained under your breath for a moment before you resigned, accepting your fate. You got ready as you started questioning your most trusted comrade. "What do we have to get?"

"The food!"

You frowned. "Isn't that Sanji's job?"

"It's his turn to watch the ship. Don't you worry, he gave us a very specific list!" declared Yamato as they frantically shook the said piece of paper under your nose.

"Don't do that," you said as you pushed their hand away. "It tickles my nose."

"I know you adore me." Yamato said as they rolled their eyes teasingly.

"What you meant to say is that I like you. Adoring is romantic and I'm not in love with you," you stated like a hypocrite knowing you did in fact felt love.

"Anyway let's go!" they said as they rushed outside the room.

You quickly followed them up on the dock but you both froze in the past when you noticed how breathtaking the small village was. Buildings we're built within trees and rocks ; hanging bridges and some stairs connected everything together. It was unique but mostly hypnotic.

"Woah, (y/n), look how beautiful this place is!"

"It really is beautiful," you stated out loud. But not as much as you, Yamato.

Maybe one day you'll gather enough courage to reveal your emotions...For now, you had to make sure you'd both be able to get everything on the list.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
4 in 4 days. An exploit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Perospero x Kind!Patient!Strong!Fighter!Female!Reader
➢Iceburg x Sweet!Kind!Strong!Female!Reader
➢Rob Lucci x Calm!Reserve!CP9!Female!Reader
➢Cracker x Strong!Mature!Righteous!Caring!Flirtatious!Female!Reader