51. My bat (Hawkins x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Daisy-Flauriossa - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Junyarinpa

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Talkative
✏︎Caring
✏︎Fiery

✏︎Crewmember of the Hawkins pirates
✏︎Childhood friend

⚠️Warning⚠️
MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR THE END OF THE WANO ARC
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Since birth, you have been inseparable. Hawkins always came with (y/n) and (y/n) always came with Hawkins. That's what everyone said in the village. Your parents were like his and his were like yours. Perhaps were you two seeing each other too much? That's another thing townies said. Those people just couldn't mind their own business.

"Those are funny-looking cards, Hawkins."

"They're tarot cards, (y/n). I've already told you that," declared the 7-year-old blonde boy.

"I know but I just can't grow tired of hearing the word! Tarot, tarot, tarot, tarot~" you sang as you twirled, making your friend smile.

"That's because it's magic."

"Huh? Really?"

"Let me show you."

Then came 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.

You both made a code that limited the verbal exchanges. If you were sad, you'd touch his back. If he was squeezing your shoulder, it meant he was trying to comfort you. It didn't stop you from talking though, much to his despair. So he patted your back when he was tired of your ranting. It only caused you to grimace though.

13, 14, 15.

"Some people eat snails," Basil's mom said.

"They must not like fast food, Anna!" your mother responded with a giggle. This caused them to all join the laughter.

The blonde rolled his eyes at this. "Jokes are boring," you and Hawkins sighed.

All four of your parents didn't believe it at first. How naive of them.

16, 17.

"I bet ya they'll end up dating!" Again, the townies didn't mind their own business but for once, they were correct.

At 17 you both shared your first kiss. It was thundering and raining. You both rushed inside an abandoned warehouse. It wasn't a romantic moment per say but when his sweet lips brushed against yours, it felt right. You even remembered the slight nervousness that passed through his eyes and how trembling his hand was when it touched your hip.

18, 19, 20, 21.

"These two will get married."

"It's just a question of time."

Another thing they said that was accurate. Naturally, it was gothic. Much to your parent's dismay. You recollected how your mother almost fell in tears when you picked a black laced wedding dress.