68. I love you (Katakuri x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Lizzieko - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(s/n)=son name

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Hakkaiproperty

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎ Polite
✏︎Friendly
✏︎ Frugal
✏︎Strong
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

The day you first met Katakuri was clear as day. Brulee, weeping, crying. You running, sweat dripping across the building until you bumped into a tall...witch? Pointy nose, messy purple hair. "Ah!" the woman screeched only to relax right after. "Oh, you're not with them. I'm reassured."

"Huh?"

"I'm trying to find my way out but this place...It's like a maze!"

Your eyes widened and you'd bet all your money your eyes were sparkling. Maybe this witch was an angel, after all! "You're lost, I'm lost. Let's unlost together!" you declared.

"Huh?"

"What I'm trying to say here is let's be partners in crimes! If...you want. I mean...I want the treasure. I have the map of the place. You want to get out. If you help me get the treasure, I'll help you to get out and even bring you back home! Do...we have a deal?"

She reached for your hand but before anything could be confirmed, you heard shouts and steps coming toward you two. Instantly you were pulled. Everything went dark. You felt dizzy as you sensed you were spinning at an incredible speed and suddenly...Pirple and red, twisted. This room, only decorated with mirrors was small and weird to say the least. She must have a devil fruit. "Hum?"

"I can explore the world and travel through mirrors. But I am limited to a certain space. It is a huge space control, usually," she stopped for a moment, "but, as we're in the middle of the sea..."

You smiled. "I take this information as an acceptance of our partnership! The money's mine though."

The purple haired smiled. "It is." You jumped on your feet. "Hooray! I'm (y/n), by the way!"

"Brulee."

[]

You kept your promise and brought her back home where you met the one and only...Does he even need to be introduced? (NO. YOU KNOW HIM. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM JUST LAZY TO GIVE YOU ALL A DESCRIPTION!? OF COURSE NOT.)

It has been 10 years since then and things hadn't changed much. Sure, you were now married to the one and only favourite child of the Charlotte Family, had a son but...you and Brulee we're now closer than ever. "(y/n)!" You waved at your sister-in-law as she came to join you in the garden of the residence. "Brulee! You're early. (s/n) is not ready yet."

"Oh, I know. I wanted to come early to chat a bit with you. I feel you're tense lately. Are you tired?"

So she had noticed.

"Yes. The paperwork just takes a lot of my time."

Her brown eyes softened as she reached for your hand and stroke her thumb against it warmly. "Don't tire yourself out." She leaned closer. "He'll never admit it, but nii-san's worried, you know?" You nodded as you glanced at the main door of the mansion. Opened, there stood your husband, his hand laying against the frame as a much smaller boy slid under his arms and ran toward you two. "Auntie, you're here!" and he jumped into Brulee's arm, ignoring your pleas to not do so. Crimson hair. Sharp-looking eyes. (s/n) was a spitting image of his father. Except for the mouth. "Oh, (y/n), no worries. I don't mind." She put her nephew down. "Are you ready to go see the show?"

"Yes!"

You smiled. You and your husband were too busy to accompany him and so the loving aunt immediately volunteered. "We'll get going!"

"Listen to your aunt, you hear me!?" it was severe yet there was no threat in your words. It was a wish.

"Yes, ma!"

"And he's gone." You sighed as you turned toward your husband. "Do you think he'll listen?" He nodded. "He has a deep respect for her. Everything will be fine."

You looked at him and admired him. He was beautiful, no matter what others could think, especially his mother, to you, he was breathtaking. To head to toes, his mouth never bothered you. Sure, you remembered you were surprised when you had a glimpse of it for the first time but no disgust. "Your mouth doesn't repulse me. (s/n) is the proof of that." you once told him and to this day you remembered his reaction : soft eyes and how he gulped back the waves of emotions hitting him. He didn't knew it was love back then. You intertwined your fingers with his. He jolted at the sudden contact, surprised. "What is it?" me asked. It wasn't stern, it was sweet, curious.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Again, it was lovely to write a request of yours

Again, it was lovely to write a request of yours. As always, I hope you enjoyed my friend! Expecting your future requests, here or in my other books. ✌️🏼🌅
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!

➢Sanji x Tall!Strong!Flirty!Kind!Female!Reader
➢Brook x Relative!Funny!Artistic!Female!Reader
➢Iceburg x Shipwrighter!Patient!Loving!Carefree!Female!Reader