54. Would a hug help? (Pudding x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : 0Blue-Bird0 - Tumblr

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by bigbum_fattoes

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Stubborn
✏︎Funny

⚠️Warning⚠️
PLATONIC OS
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Gata, gata, gata... The chocolate you were cutting was falling into crumbs under the strength of the large knife as you kept an eye on your oldest friend. The brunette was whirling around energetically as a few customers were waiting in line. You slowed down the pace of your cutting as you made sure she didn't need your assistance in the serving station. She didn't but you kept observing her, remembering your first meeting.

She wept and wept back then when she wasn't going berserk to those who pushed their luck calling her a disgusting three-eyed monster.

An alley. That was where you saw her for the first time. The brunette was a crying mess. She attempted to swallow her sobs to no avail. "Why are crying?" That was all you said. Your intentions were good but she was having none of it.  "What do you want!? Get away from me!" she shouted, gesticulating violently in an attempt to push you away as she kept crying out. This sight made your heart ache. Your small limbs curled up around yourself as you reached toward the young gal. Before you could even brush her silk pale skin, she slapped your hand away as she jerked off. "I said leave me alone, are you deaf!?"

"You're crying."

She clenched her teeth."Why would you care!?" she barked.

"I get sad when others are sad. It doubles the sadness. That's sad."

"Huh?" You could see that she was lost.

"Would a hug help?"

Her eyes fluttered a few times before the smallest sound escaped her mouth: "...yes."  This hug was the beginning of your friendship that only strengthened with time to end up being unbreakable after the sweet words you had for her about her third eye: "Woah, that's so fun! Your sight must be awesooooooooome!"

It's been a decade since and you saw her breakdowns, her uncontrollable evil laughter, her malicious broken smiles and her inflated teary cheeks, tired of acting for a woman she loathed. You always did your best to dry her tears up, joking, dancing like a fool and even poorly mimicking others. It isn't much but it works every single time. She was your best friend and..."(Y/N)!" ...also happened to be quite the bossy gal. "Yeah?"

"Bring me a sugar bag."

No "please", of course. You rolled your eyes at this as you sighed your refusal to obey. "What about no?"

She grumbled loudly, sharing her annoyance but she nonetheless made her way into the storage room which was as colourful as the rest of the shop. "I swear I hate you sometimes," she whined.

"Just ask me nicely next time Queen B!" you retort.

The brunette jumped out of the closet, her pigtails bouncing on her shoulders. "OI! I'm not a Queen B!"

"Yeah, you're right...Princess B."

"Don't lower my social class!"

"Well, you can't have it all Pud'!"

"ENOUGH!"

"I'm just kidding bestie!" You laughed uproariously as she grumbled unwomanly spiteful words in her corner. She hated it when you did that and yet she kept asking for more.

"Do you want me to do extras?" She hummed questioningly at the sudden change of subject as she made her way toward you. "I've heard you have a very special request for a cake tomorrow. So I was wondering if you wanted me to as you extras to save you time tomorrow," you explained.

"Oh, yes. That would be lovely. Hmmmm..."

You stopped all motion as you frowned at her. She wanted to say something but didn't know how to formulate it. It was always like that. She never truly had control over her real emotions. "What is it, Pud?" She played with the frills of her shirt as she looked around nervously. "Could you...come in tomorrow to help me with the cake?"

All this stress for that? Oh Pudding... "Of course."

Her face immediately lightened up as she excitedly clapped her hands together. "Thanks, bestie."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I really loved writing this one. I somehow just can't hate any of the Charlotte siblings. Their childhood wasn't a great one, they were tossed away when they revealed to be useless, used as tools. They must feel like puppets that can only survive by being by their toxic mother's side. It's seems almost normal for them to be hated. I can't help but feel bad for them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are temporarily closed!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Brook x Shy!Insecure!Paranoid!Smart!Anxious!Female!Reader
➢Zoro x Tomboy!Funny!UnknowinglyFlirty!Badass!Female!Reader
➢Izo x Quiet!Shy!Fashionable!Creative!Female!Reader
➢Human!Law x Serious!Cold!PassiveAgressive!Vampire!Female!Reader
➢Teacher!Katakuri x Loner!KindaSmart!Student!Female!Reader
➢Father!Mihawk x Calm!Smart!Mother!Female!Reader
➢Caesar x Overprotective!Loyal!Strong!Creative!Smart!EasilyScared!Guardian!Female!Reader
➢Smoker x PassiveAgressive!SoftieInPrivate!Marine!Male!Reader
➢Marco x Chill!Quiet!Female!Reader (REMASTER)