6.Let me look after you (Sanji x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : orange-cigarretes - Tumblr

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by ADevineLight

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Motherly behaviour
✏︎Very caring
✏︎Kind

⚠️Warning⚠️
This part is taking place even before Sanji meet Luffy.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

It was a day like every other at the Baratie, cooks and servers running in and out from an area to an other in the restaurant. Ustensiles making music in the kitchen, along with the boiling, cooking and chronometers beep. Let's say it wasn't the type of rhythm giving you the envy to dance, not at all, you had to focus. Talking of focus, nothing could disturb you in your task, you may be hearing the background sound but it wasn't affecting you in anyway.

Actually, it only motivated you, even more, to continue cooking more and more, only looking up from time to time to see the orders coming in. You only went outside to take some air when Patty told you it was time for you to go on break. Knowing how much of a stubborn man he was, you didn't argue, you did as he said, letting him finish the meal you've started. There was once a time you were persistent as well, but you let it go when you saw they were all better at it than you. Talking of persistence, you saw Sanji, leaning on the fence separating the sea and the first deck, a cigarette in hand. He was smoking, again. You growled at the sight. How many times will I have to tell him!?

You walk to him with loud, unladylike steps: you were on a mission and nothing could stop you.

Certainly hearing footsteps coming closer, he looked in your direction. It didn't take much long that is face brightened in an exaggerate manner. Hearts in his eyes, dancing like an excited headless chicken, he was lost in his own little world . "Oh (y/n)-chwan~!"

"Don't chwan me!"

That bought him back to the reality in a second. He frowned curiously, like he was wondering if you were feeling okay, it was rare to see you being so bold, who that was usually so sweet. "Did something happen?"

"Sanji-kun, you're still smoking!"

"You're still on that?"

Indeed it's been months you've been annoying him about his smoking habit. "It's no good for your health!" His eyes widen for a split second before a large contagious smile emerged on his face. "Don't worry (y/n)-san, I know it but...It's just like that." You frowned doubting his argument. Is this suppose to convince me?  "You really are a desperate case..."

"I appreciate your concern, but I swear I'm fine. I know the consequences." Well, he was a young adult after all...You sighed, shrugging delicately. "If you say so...but can you at least try to smoke less?" He laughed wholeheartedly. "What wouldn't I do for you?"

"Don't do it for me, do it for you, " you said leaning on the fence as well, looking at the sea occupied by numerous boats, all belonging to costumers or delivers. However, your eyes fall on the blonde once again. He and Zeff, the head chef knew each other since Sanji was very young, you didn't knew how and why and frankly you knew that if you had to know they were going to share it with you. Their past wasn't of your business. You've always been very respectful towards others privacy.

Yet there was something about these two that you always found pretty odd. Even though they appeared to care about each other in their very own way, there was nobody with who Zeff was harsher than Sanji and yet it didn't seemed to bother the sous-chef. Talking of him, he was somehow making you feel appeased. He was the on that helped you relaxed when you felt your stress grow when you were under pressure, he was patient and smiles weren't lacking with him: he was a good person. Of course, it happens that he exasperates you with his lecherous behaviour but you couldn't see him not having this in his personality: it was a part of him, it was making Sanji, Sanji. You got attached to him more than you thought, he had your full trust.

Unaware you've been staring at him for a moment, while lost in your thoughts, him calling your name made you jump out of surprise. "Are you okay (y/n)-chan?"

"Huh?" You quickly put a bright smile on your face. "Yes, don't worry!" He tilt his head on the side, his eyebrows giving him a caring expression. "Are you sure?" Seeing him caring like that made you realize you weren't alone even more. "Yes, really, I was just being lunatic! I didn't want to worry you..."

That was your last peaceful exchange, the last thing you told each other on the deck at that very moment before Patty got outside, in the upper deck, "Sanji, (y/n)! Your break is over!"

"Coming!"

★。\|/。★
At the closing
(Timeskip)
★。/|\。★

Today it was your's and Sanji's turn to clean the kitchen while all the others were taking care of the bathrooms and the dining room. Nobody loved this part of the day, it was the worst of all, so many various disgusting things could be found, especially in the bathroom, but, what would life be without a bit of disgust?

You allowed a tired sigh to come out of your throat, resting your upper body on the now immaculately clean counters. "I don't remember cleaning these this hard, what happened anyway!?"

"A sauce mess, "assereted Sanji. "Well I loathed it."

Once you complaint said you glared at your colleague, washing the dishes, his sleeves at his elbow. The pile of cleaned ones was getting bigger and bigger. You grabbed a clean dry towel and posted yourself next to him and started drying this Everest. "Thanks..."

"Oh please...There's no way I would let you alone to do that, you know how I am.," you whispered just loud enough for him to hear.

"A very kind one," he muttered, leaning down to kiss your cheek. You blushed barely and chuckled delicately, "What a flirt you are..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's finally done! I don't know why but it just didn't want to come together! But...here it is!

Hope you liked it even if it ended somehow suddenly...?  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Niji x Female!Aggressive!Rough!Unafraid!Reader
➢Shiraoshi x Female!Princess!Extrovert!Human!Reader