45. You'll be useful (Niji x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : ユナ- Pixiv

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by DeiTsukuyomiii

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Fiery
✏︎Confident

✏︎"Discreet pirate"

⚠️Warning⚠️
Takes place after the Whole Cake Island Arc
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Ravenstrike (y/n) was your epithet. You were discreet and always covered in black, your identity was a mystery.

You slid through the trunks of the massive trees as a few leaves glued themselves to your high boots. You always wanted to appear as neat as you could. It was an obsession.

You slid your cape to one side. One hand held your hood over your face while the other removed the red, orange and yellow leaves from your shoes.

A deep, cold voice reached your ears, causing you to shiver. "Well, well, well, look what we've got here."

Being a North Blue native, you immediately recognized the man that stood before you. These curly eyebrows and odd hairstyle, without forgetting the man was all in blue. Germa's Kingdom second prince stood in front of you, in the middle of a forest on an abandoned island. He couldn't have found you out of pure luck. He was looking for you. Was he hunting your bounty? You were worth a couple of millions...

"If it's money you're looking for, use Sanji. Your brother is worth much more than I do."

"One of my guilty dreams. Sadly, can't do. Plus, you are right here and a known talented intelligencer, pirate. You'll be useful."

"In your dreams." You spit those words to the man as you took a step backwards only for your back to meet something hard and rough. A trunk? You reached to touch. It was muscular but soft. You carefully turned around to face the broad and tall Vinsmoke Yonji. He had a satisfied smirk on his face. He was obviously enjoying the situation. You looked back to Niji. At the same time you noticed the two others. You were surrounded by the four remaining royal Vinsmoke Siblings. You were royally screwed.

"How did you find me?" It appeared in the shape of a question but the truth was that you were requesting an answer.

The second prince smirked. "Let's say that some people leaked information there and there,."

You couldn't stand up to them. You would have ended up dead otherwise. You valued your life so you resigned yourself.

★。\|/。★
A months later
(Timeskip)
★。/|\。★

You perambulated in your cozy cell. You knew the room by heart now. To the cracks in the wall to each tile on the floor.

You counted how many tiles were in the bathroom; 302. You played "don't step on the lines". You slid under the king-size bed. You counted how many lines were on the cushions: 450. How many loose threads were on the blanket? 3. You felt like Ranpuzel; lock downed and bored but too stubborn to admit it. (Who's your favorite Disney Princess?)

You couldn't complain much though.You were well-treated here, apart from the actual family; they were bastards. It was the least of your concerns though. Nothing could stop you from smiling; today was the first day you would be allowed out of your room. No more interrogation, no more tests! You had to swear allegiance to the family though...