82. SEE!? (Luffy x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Zinfer - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(s/c)=skin color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Goofy_masans34rr

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Short
✏︎Feisty
✏︎Cheerful

⚠️Warning⚠️
Swearing
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Stretching your body up to the fingers down to the toes, you jumped off the bed, careful not to wake the other girls. Especially House: she was the grumpiest morning howl - an angry cat when pet on the wrong side. Once you've managed to escape the girl's room in one piece (ahahahahaha), you wave to Wreck and Papas who had done the night watch. "Good night, fellas!"

They both jumped and ran to their beds, exhausted. Not without both of them thank you for being an earlybird. Such was the routine among the Kid Pirates: when the first crewmember woke jumped on the deck, only then were the two for the "night shift" allowed to be freed from their functions.

So now, alone in this floating village that is the Victoria Punk, you spun under the morning sun.

"Oi, shorty, you think you're a ballerina or something?"

And you stopped, sighed and rolled your eyes before giving a smile to Eustass Captain Kid. "Can't I entertain myself as everyone's asleep?" you asked. You were and were looked upon as the complete opposite of your captain. This, of course, led to exploding sparks between you two but also built a strong bond. "Not everyone," he retorted.

"Kid, we both know you don't count." and you'd both laugh it out. "Have a nice day, sis."

On that day, things went on as normal until, from afar in the Red Line, a silhouette of the well-known ship made itself known. "A sheep?" said someone.

"It's a boat, idiot," responded another.

"I know it's a boat! I'm not an idiot!"

"We never know with you!"

"How dare you! You little-"

"ENOUGH!" Kid roared.

The Going Merry.

"MUGIWARA!" and facing your brother's short temper, yet again. You pulled him by the cape, too short to reach his shoulders. "Kid. Chill." He despises him. Sees him as a sworn enemy as they both hold the same goal : becoming the pirate king. Therefore he judged him as an obstacle and a pain in the ass.

Naïve, Monkey D. Luffy waved (my autocorrect always replace Luffy for Fluffy. Gotta be cautious.). All smile. Oil on the fire. "I'LL KILL HIM!" By his cape, you held him back.

"Kid, I really think he's just being kind!"

"FUCK THAT!"

"Why did I agree to join this crew again?"

"Cause the captain's your brother?" Ah, you could always count on Killer for not getting sarcasm.

"LUFFY, RUN, HE'S INSANE." you screamed at the top of your lungs and your brother being ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a brother, whacked you.

[]

Now, 2 years after, you all crashed on the crumbles of Onigashima. And Mugiwara's eyes were staring you down. "What?" you spat.

Silence, until he finally declared : "Ah yes! You're the one that screamed back then!"

What was he talking about?

Nami, sensing your discomfort and how you held no souvenirs of such, stepped in, laughing gently. "Our captain has a...very good memory."

"I remember you!" he said.

"I don't!"

"Well I do," started Killer. "It's when you had to hold Kid so he wouldn't get overboard. You knew, in the Red Line. It was the other ship. A sheep in front or whatever..."

"OOOOOOOOOOOH NOW I REMEMBER!"

"SEE!?" Luffy screamed back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OH HOW MUCH I LIKE WRITING GOOFY ONES FOR LUFFY!
And it was so chaotically funny and entertaining to write and all!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬OH HOW MUCH I LIKE WRITING GOOFY ONES FOR LUFFY!And it was so chaotically funny and entertaining to write and all!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are closed!

➢Eneru x Airhead!Impulsive!Female!Reader
➢Yamato x Shy!Tsundere!Trans!Reader
➢Boa x Carefree!Joyful!Sweet!Trans!Reader
➢Killer x Caring!Pacifist!Calm!Sarcastic!Charismatic!Female!Reader
➢Smoker x Flirty!Demolitionist!Funny!Chaotic!Female!Reader
➢Genderbend!Luffy x Kind!Intellectual!Calm!Female!Reader
➢Robin x Shy!Sweet!Female!Reader
➢Kaku x Cheerful!Kind!Female!Reader
➢Nami x Shy!Helpful!Male!Reader
➢Zoro x Kind!Hilarious!Funny!Female!Reader
➢Ussop x Emotive!Clumsy!Female!Reader