67. Checkup (Law x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Wandzardeen - Artstation

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by RianNotHere

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎ Pretty
✏︎Innocent
✏︎ Clever
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

The oceanic waves were soothing the yellow submarine as you walked down the main narrow alley of the Polar Tang. Once you reached the hand of it, you knocked at the door of the captain's quarters and patiently waited for his invitation. "Come in." You slid yourself into the room and greeted your captain with a smile before getting to the heart of the subject. "I finished treating everyone's wounds," you said.

He sighed, leaning all the weight of his back on the chair, sliding his fingers in his hair and putting his hat down on the metallic table he used as an office. "Everyone's stable?" 

You nodded, picking the remaining of dry blood off your nails. "Sorry to ask you, but can I use your sink? I missed some spots." you lifted your hands to show him. He nodded. You walked into the bathroom and washed your hands carefully. "Were you wounded, captain?" He shook his head. He was strong but not invincible. "You tend to lie about not being wound, captain. Not too worry us. It has the opposite effect."

"Direct as always," he thought. His favourite thing about you. You'd never play dumb or try to smooth things. You said them as they were meant to be said and that was it. He never had to guess. Your blunt honesty was time-saving. "Allow checking. Remove your coat."

"That's insubordination," he said, sarcastically as he did as you asked. Trafalgar Law wouldn't have been this obedient with anyone else. You were the first person he had lost an argument against and since then a newfound d respect was born between his superior and an underling was born. It's not like he didn't try to make it even by winning another one. He did his best but failed. There was no way you would have peacefully said "Oh, I see. I'll be leaving then." if he had refused to remove his coat. People called you stubborn. They were right and wrong. Right because the outcome was similar but wrong as the process of winning was very different. You learned to know your opponent and used their weak points and inaccuracy in their words right against them. You may not know much about human contact and not very strong but your tongue was sharp! At first, it annoyed your captain but with time he learned to use your ability to gain points against opponents and to make alliances. You were working well together.

You knelt next to his chair and started touching the sides of his torso; pinching a few spots. When Law got hurt it usually was at the upper level of his anatomy. "I don't feel anything..."

"See?" he teased as he observed you carefully. He always thought your beauty was mesmerizing. Yet, your looks only increased when you were focused. Obviously, you had no idea the effect of your look could have on some people.

You stood up and hummed. "Seems you weren't wound ad all. Good." You walked toward the door. "You're too distant for your own good."

"Look who's talking," he thought as the door closed behind your petite form. He smiled to himself, thinking back at the feeling of your delicate fingers trailing his sides.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
All this wait for such a short chapter. I'm sorry I really am. I just have a hard time feeling inspired with my One Piece writings lately. I'm so sorry you guys. Will you forgive old poor little Boo?

So yeah....RianNotHere I'm very sorry if this felt dull to you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are temporarily closed!

➢Katakuri x Polite!Friendly!Frugal!Strong!Female!Reader
➢Sanji x Tall!Strong!Flirty!Kind!Female!Reader
➢Brook x Relative!Funny!Artistic!Female!Reader
➢Iceburg x Shipwrighter!Patient!Loving!Carefree!Female!Reader