36. Tungsten mine (Killer x Female!Reader) ❗️

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : DieguinAmorin - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Junyarinpa

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Nerdy
✏︎Lively
✏︎Clumsy

✏︎Crewmember of the kid's pirates.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Waves hit against Victoria Punk's odd shape as the crew docked near an inhabited island. The loud and recognizable roar of the red-haired that served as your captain travelled threw the entirety of the ship. "Let's see what we can find you guys!"

"And girls," you said to the few females next to you. They laughed and you then jumped off the ship without question after you had shoved your good old bag over your shoulder. The salty waters were surprisingly cold and the fact it reached up to your hips didn't help. "Aaaaah, cold!" Then a splash hit up to your shoulders. You shrieked as you grimaced at the culprit.

"Oh, did I splash you?" teasingly asked Wire.

"You, rascal!" you splashed him back as he laughed.

"The children are at it again," joked Heath as he jumped down.

"Maybe but we're the best kids around, right Wire?"

"Damn right."

When the three of you reached the beach where the others were waiting the captain shouted, yes, shout, his orders. "LET'S ALL SPLIT UP. LET'S ALL MEET UP AT THE BOAT IN THREE HOURS. NO LATECOMERS!"

"YES CAPTAIN!"

Surprisingly enough you ended up walking through the forest alone alongside "Massacre Soldier" Killer (for the sake of the plot let's not lie here) . What was the most unforeseen was that Kid was nowhere close to being around. They were usually always together like two soul brothers. Did they argue? You shrugged it off. It wasn't your business.

"Do you know if there's anything the captain is especially looking for?"

"I know he'd like to have some materials to toy with."

"Like raw material? If that's so I don't - AH!"

Because of course, you fell through a muddy hole.

"(y/n)!"

You coughed loudly as the mineral dust overflowed. Your gaze narrowed into a squint as you look around. You slid your hand on the surface. It was rocky. Small things broke under each step of yours. You added it all together. "A mine!" You took out your microscopical lenses. You grabbed a mineral and went to install yourself under the ray of sunshine that came out of the hole from which you fall and inspected the mineral.

"Woah! Killer, you have to come see this! This is awesome!"

"Have you hit your head or something?"

"Don't be silly! You know I did!"

He jerked his shoulders up and down as he always did to show he was in fact, laughing just silently. Killer's laugh was one of the biggest mysteries of the world to you. "Move aside a bit," he requested as he slid down the hole. He landed on his feet unlike you whose clothes were now not only wet and cold but also muddy. Great.