43. Oi, Mizu! (Ace x TransMale!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : JesseJzette - Artstatiom

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by gummyfr0g

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Sarcastic
✏︎Funny
✏︎Blunt
✏︎Charming

⚠️Warning⚠️
If you are uncomfortable with the topic, just skip this chapter. If you're transphobic and you dare to leave an unrequested misplaced comment, I, Boo, will get very mad and ill block you. That's how serious I am and I'm rarely serious! This book is a place where everybody can gather and read my shit. Yes, my shit. I won't allow anyone who openly insults or mocks people because of their difference, identity, or whatsoever to write anything on my works. If you comment just to say "Ace isn't attracted to trans." Don't comment. first of all are you, Oda? Second of all, even if it's proved that he's not, who cares? HE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. Why do you all take it so seriously?
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

The Moby Dick was trembling with activity. It was one of the annual crew meets up where everyone was once again together. You looked down at your breast and suddenly felt guilty. Weren't the people around this table, family? You swallowed your concerns away, took a deep breath and simply stated how you really felt. "Guys, I'm a man inside." You chugged down your vodka and ran outside. Ace followed you. The fire devil fruit user running after the water devil fruit user. How ironic. "Oi, Mizu! Do you wanna change your name?"

"Huh?" That was not the expected reaction.

"Can we still call you (y/n) or you'd prefer if we call you Mizu until you find another name?"

"No, (y/n)'s fine."

"M'k!" he smiled brightly. "I'll tell the others!" oh, Ace...

That was a year ago or so. A lot changed. You started testosterone treatment, for example.

"Wake up, birthday boy!"

Ah yes, aging. Hooray..."Ace, I beg you..."

He tugged you out of your hammock. "No."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!" That little rascal. Did he already forget you saved his ass at Marineford!? "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEW YOU!"

"Love you too!"

So you lifted your sore body from the floor. "Ouchies, ouchies, ouchies! That's not how you wake up someone on their birthday," you whined as you massaged your back. You barely had the time to dress up when the quarter's door slammed open. It was Thatch.

"Wanna go hang out on the island for the day?"

You walked up the stairs to gather up with the guys.

"Ace is not coming?"

"We know he's your favourite, no need to twist the knife in the wound." he said teasingly. You put your arm around the cook's shoulders. "Don't be like that Thatchy, you know you're my fav."

"Ace has important matters to attend. He'll be with us later." explained Izo.

So you hang out with the boys until sunset.

"Guys, you know I never took the time to ask you, but how did you reacted when I came out?"

"(y/n), you're (y/n). You're just yourself. I just had to change pronouns. They're are harder things in life if you ask me.

"For me, it's actually more deeper. You see, I have a sister, Kikunojo. She's in a male body but a female at heart. Therefore she became Kiku." (I know there's some questioning about Kiku's pronouns and gender but I believe it's more fitting to use female pronouns to refer to this character. So please let's not start a debate over that in the comments.)

"Oh guys you're adorbs!"

"I am not (y/n). I am many things but adorable."stated the pompadour man.

"You're no fun Thatchy! Izo takes compliments, him!"

Said black-haired started to giggle like a lovestruck teenager as he tossed his hair on the side. "Of course I'm adorable, have you seen me?" You looked into his eyes and joined his laughter under Thatch's concerned look. It was rare for Izo to tag along in your jokes so you enjoyed it to the fullest. That's when you saw it, a yellow submarine next to the crew's ship. Trafalgar Law? "He's attacking us!?"

"No, he's not." You frowned at the black-haired man as he offered you his arm."Accompany me, my friend."

"My geisha?" you retorted. He laughed as you slid his arm into his.

You didn't stop questioning your two comrades as you made your way back to the ship. Try both kept saying the same thing. "Ace will tell you."

And so the moment you took a step on the Moby Dick, you rushed past mentioned doctor to reach the freckled man. "What's going on, Ace?"

"You want those boobs off, don't you?"

1...2...3. "OMG THANK YOU!" you kissed Ace on the cheek out of pure bliss as you ran toward the poor, oh the poor surgeon of death, hugging out the poor guy. What could you say? You were physically affectionate.

"I only accepted because they paid me a lot", Law said as he tried to shove you away.

"You still agreed. Thank you."

"Let go off me."

"Huh? Oh, yeah." You freed him and smiled at Ace. "He's a nice guy."

"I'M NOT!"

You violently ignored the doctor's complaints as you lovingly looked at the man that organized it all. Oh, Ace....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I tried to make it as sweet and wholesome as possible. In order to do that I focused on character interactions and less on descriptions. I truly hope you loved it gummyfr0g. 🙏🏼

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Nico Robin x Strong!Independent!Female!Reader
➢Niji x Fiery!Confident!Pirate!Female!Reader
➢Caesar x Childish!Rebellious!Pirate!Female!Reader
➢Law x Stubborn!Gullible!Professional!Reader
➢Corazon x Kind!Caring!Protective!Patient!SecretMarine!Female!Reader
➢Marco x Chill!Quiet!Female!Reader
➢Izo x Responsible!Motherly!Pacific!Female!Reader
➢Hawkins x Talkative!Caring!Fiery!ChildhoodFriend!Female!Reader