71. 15 years (Iceburg x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : MichaelSilverleaf - Deviantart

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Bestfg14

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Shipwrighter
✏︎Patient
✏︎Loving
✏︎Carefree
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Used hand, dry hands, calloused hands. Those hands are those that held you when you needed another. Iceburg's hands. Your spouse's hands. The same working hands, carving wood at this instant. "Icebrug, it's brake time!" You raised the basket hanging down your forearm, all smiles. "I went home and made us snacks! I've made your favorite sandwich!"

He slid down the scaffolding. Jumped on his two feet proudly.

"Honey, all your food is lovely."

You nodded and hummed. "How to stay safe. Lesson 101...Always say your girl's cooking is...what word did you use again? Lovely?"

He rolled his eyes. "Geez, accept compliments! It's good!"

You laughed. "Oh, I know! I know!" You shooed the basket his way. He grabbed it quickly. "Dig up!" And so you did while laughing and chatting about your respective day. The dinner lasted longer than expected as you both fines touched the boat to only stretch it into a waltz evening.

Two calloused hands, holding each other. Tired fingers who work against hardwood and metal all day. You hummed, tired but in a trance. Feeling the warmth of a partner held so much energy. His soft beard rubbed against your cheeks and his lips came against your ear. "I love you (y/n)." You smiled softly as he kept going: "For 15 years. We've been together."

"Yes."

"What if we bring this relationship to an upper level?" You stretched your face away and looked at him. " Is this a wedding proposal?" He nodded. "Planning one but what if you'd reject me heartlessly?" he smirked and you snorted. "As if I could reject such a..." you observed him up and down " exquisite future?" He laughed. "Oh really?"

"Well, you do age nicely. Like a wine."

He whistled. "Fine?"

"Fine wine." you teased.

You based some more, eternally. "I want to marry you, yes." You kissed, selling the contract for at least another 15 years.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are closed!
➢Jinbei x Mature!Patient!Singer!Understanding!Female!Reader
➢Luffy x Shy!Caring!Patient!Female!Reader
➢Ace x Loving!Fierce!Female!Reader
➢Killer x Short!Shy!DarkHumored!Female!Reader
➢Sanji x Carefree!Baker!Male!Reader
➢Sanji x Confident!Flirty!Male!Reader