72. Love (Jinbei x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : matecito - tumblr

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(s/c)=skin color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Hakkaiproperty

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Mature
✏︎Patient
✏︎Loves singing

⚠️Warning⚠️
This OS happens after Jinbei officially join the crew
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Humming to the tune, you worked in the garden along with the leaves, recently fallen. Broom in hand, you brushed them away from your entrance. Under this warm sunset, in the horizon, shadows came : a group. At first, you went to take a step back, mistrustful of the situation but not for long. Among the shadows, one was round at the top and held tips : a floating vest and belt, a small stature: Luffy. "(Y/n)!" He screamed. "Luffy!" you waved and soon, the boy arrived up to you, running happily. "It's been so long!" He hugged you warmly, like a son meeting up with is mother after a few months, holding you tight. "How have you been, Luffy?"

"Amazing!"

"Hey, you all!"

Now was Nami's turn in your arms: the other warmer heart in reunions. "Oh, (y/n)! I've missed you so much. When we've heard you live here we just had to come see you!"

"And you were on our way." Zoro, of course, always had to say something to break wholesome magic, didn't he? It's not that he was rude or impolite: quite the contrary - his strength just sometimes played to make him appear as mean. "I've missed you all too." you smiled.

2 years ago, your path had crossed at Water 7. Back then you were but a mere mercenary. Exploring and surviving on contracts. Until you met the boy: bright eyes, naive for thousands but oh so loyal and unshakable. Immediately you trusted him and this conviction never once failed. "Join my crew!"

"I'll have to skip my turn. See ya!"

You had other projects. You both had. Now, you were a calm wife of an explorer of the seas. "Jinbei."

"(y/n)." The quietest wedding: not a stir, not a guest. The two main characters. Just perfect. Both are linked with imperturbable loyalty to the future pirate king and partner in crime for the same man. Never, however, had you two met under the crew's eyes. "You two know each other?"

You both laughed, as your hands reached one another. "My wife. (y/n)'s my wife?"

"HUH!?"

(h/l) (h/c), embracing your (s/c) skin.

The typical human.

"I..."

"Hmmm...."

"Sorry, what?"

You both laughed at their face as, really, was there anything else to do upon this sight? "Surprised much?"

"Yes!" called Nami. "I would have never known. He..." She turned to Jinbei and frowned. "How dare you never speak of your wife?"

The whale-shark fish-man laughed it out a little. "My, that would have revealed my weak point." You both shrugged it off as you hugged warmly. "Missed you cushion." (Dare to argue with me: he'd obviously be an incredible cushion).

[]

Sauce bubbling, sweaty from all the warmth in the kitchen, you went to open the window to breath out. "Menopause?"

"Death wish, son?"

Son. That's how you always called Sanji. At first he cried. Now, he cherished every time you said it and used it to tease you. Took pride in it. (Our boy deserves this. YEEHAW if you agree)

"Say, hum..." he scratched his chin, thoughtful, " Can I ask you a little...intrusive question?"

"About Jinbei?" He nodded. "Well, go ahead, I'm all ears."

"How do you guys make it work? Like you barely see each other."

You scoffed. "Well, well is my flirty son looking for serious matters?"

"Now don't be hasty!" He laughed. "I'm just curious. Don't you...ever feel lonely?"

"You know, love is much more than standing by each other's side. It's all about trust. I'd put my life in his hands in a heartbeat. That, Sanji, is love. True love."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I haven't updated this book in so long omg AHAHAHAH

Mostly because I lost a bit of interest in One Piece for a moment and because I'm busy.

But again Hakkaiproperty it's always my pleasure to write your requests. Never hesitate to give me new ones. Here or in my other one-shots book.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are closed!
➢Luffy x Shy!Caring!Patient!Female!Reader
➢Ace x Loving!Fierce!Female!Reader
➢Killer x Short!Shy!DarkHumored!Female!Reader
➢Sanji x Carefree!Baker!Male!Reader
➢Sanji x Confident!Flirty!Male!Reader