57. Let's enjoy the moment (Izo x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : mesukohi - Tumblr

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair colour
✏︎(e/c)=eye colour

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by sofia_sqvrs

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Quite quiet
✏︎Shy
✏︎Loves to make clothing
✏︎Loves to read
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

The blazing sun rays hitting on your skin, your shaking lips, your clenched teeth holding the pins and your focus caused sweat to run down your spine, moistening your skin. Your dried-up fingers poorly snatch a smooth and shiny turquoise tissue and pinned it around the waist of the wooden used mannikin. You backed up to admire your work when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You might not be incredibly strong but as Ace once said you had one hell of murderous reflexes. So when you saw the navigator bent in half, you instantly remembered Ace's broken nose.  "Oh my God! Nina!" you shouted as you rushed to the drawers to grab a load of paper tissues, which you went to slide into the other woman's hand. "I'm soooooo sorry! Did I break it!?" She shook her head, causing her auburn locks to twirl around her. "No, no, it's not broken. It's just bleeding a lot." she said as she sponged her nose. After a moment, she put the tissues away for her to observe the extent of the damage. "Can I have more tissues?"

"Huh?"

"Tissues."

"Oh! Of course!" you cackled nervously as you gently offered the box of tissue to the navigator of the 16th fleet. She thanked you before throwing the bloodied kleenex in the garbage can before exchanging them. Red leaking lines were glued to the skin under her nose. You were about to offer her of your bottle of water to clean it off, but she frowned curiously as she pointed to the mannikin, distracting you of your intentions. "Is that a kimono?"

You glanced at your work. A mix of deep blue and warm green with a delicate touch of white. "Oh, yes...Its for Izou. Do you think he'll like it? It's for his birthday, you know?"

"He'll like whatever you do."

This frustrating answer. "Can you just please tell me if it's pretty!?"

"It's pretty! And I didn't mean it in a way like it's the intention that matters but just he'll love it no matter what."

"Huh?"

Nina simultaneously sighed and rolled her eyes which made you cringe within your soul. "If you'd raise your nose from your books or your projects from time to time you would have seen how he looks at you." Nina told you. Your only answer was to cackle like a nervous duckling as you maturely ran away from your responsibilities, going to play around with random textiles as you carefully observed her up and down. "Ok. You're acting weird again. I'm out." and she was.

[]

Once back to her post, Nina signed once again even though she only desired to laugh at your naiveness. Everyone on the ship knew you were crushing hard on each other except the two of you and this was the most hilarious thing going on this ship. When she saw the commander approaching, she did her very best to keep her seriousness.

"Where is (y/n)?"

She almost lost it but regained her calm quickly. Should she tell him where you were? You were preparing a surprise for him after all but..."She's in the workshop." It was more than time for you two to talk and you weren't the type that would get mad at her for "ruining a surprise". Izo thanked her quickly before making his way toward the aforementioned area. He gently knocked on the mahogany door. He didn't receive any answer from your focused self but as he saw you through the round window of the door, he decided to walk in anyway. Once he reached the stairs, lifting his kimono over so lightly, he saw you twirling around crazily around a table full of countless pieces of fabric. Not wanting to scare you he opted for calling out your name. Which was still very much a shock to you. "Izo!? Oh, you're here. Then...Tada~!" you giggled as you pointed to the mannikin. "It's for your birthday. I haven't finished yet...It was supposed to be a surprise...Sorr-"

"I love it."

"You're not saying that just to please me, are you?"

"I adored every clothing you made. I love your tailoring style."

"Really?"

"Really." You shrug your nervousness a little before finally looking at the 16th commander whose eyes never left the kimono. His mouth was curved in a pristine smile, giving his cheeks a little pink touch. He looked as if he had just come out of a fairy tale. You felt light when you looked at him as if a thousand of butterflies were lifting you up. When you saw the sparkles invading his eyes, you could have sworn your feet had left the floor. Maybe just maybe Nina was right  "Thank you, Izo." The man turned to you, the sparkles in his eyes never fading away. His gaze was swallowing you whole. He looked so enticing. Before you even knew it, you had slid a finger against his cheek, sliding a strand of his hair behind an ear. "They're so soft..." you whispered.

"(y/n)..."

"Izo..."

You drowned yourself in his endearing eyes and even if you knew what would happen next, your heart still skipped a beat when his sweet lips smashed against yours. It was the beginning of a heavenly dance. You never wanted this moment to end but..."You're my superior," you moaned between two kisses. As you felt him tense up at your remark, you laid a hand on his chest, to divide you a little. "Izo, you're my superior." You would have expected his eyes to turn stern and serious but when you looked up they were sweet and caring. "I understand." He intertwined his fingers with yours as he slid your hand down his chest, his devoted eyes never leaving yours. "Let's worry about that another time. Let's enjoy the moment for now. Okay?"

"Okay." You nodded.

"Now, now, where were we?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yes I changed the time skip style. I was just tired of seeing the old one. :)

Look how pristine he looks ✨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are temporarily closed!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Human!Law x Serious!Cold!PassiveAgressive!Vampire!Female!Reader
➢Teacher!Katakuri x Loner!KindaSmart!Student!Female!Reader
➢Father!Mihawk x Calm!Smart!Mother!Female!Reader
➢Caesar x Overprotective!Loyal!Strong!Creative!Smart!EasilyScared!Guardian!Female!Reader
➢Smoker x PassiveAgressive!SoftieInPrivate!Marine!Male!Reader
➢Marco x Chill!Quiet!Female!Reader (REMASTER)