22. Dear Memories (Law x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : WhiteLeyth - Deviantart

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Mihor0

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Mysterious
✏︎Quiet
✏︎Interesting
✏︎Blunt

✏︎Supernova
✏︎Devil fruit user : yume yume no mi (mist)

⚠️Warning⚠️
⋆They are all much older.⋆
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

It was moist. The fresh morning dew was sweet. A few puddles of water decorated the dock of the boat of the Heart Pirates. Your (e/y) eyes laid on one of those reflecting surfaces. (h/l) greyish (h/c) and greying at the temples, the time has left its mark on your body. You reached for the slightly rusted ring on your hand. Salt air damaged him. After all, you spent most of your life adventuring the sea.

"(y/n)", squeaked a high-pitched voice behind you. It was Bepo. The once perfectly white coat of the bear was today dotted with brown stains on his fur.

"We arrived at the gathering point?" you questioned.

"Yes!"

"And where is he?"

"In his office."

You grumbled. Him and his old stubborn brain... "I see." Your gaze looked at the aqua horizon before going inside, to drag your old life companion to this meeting.

"Trafalgar D. Water Law", you announced yourself as you entered the man's office.

"(y/n) (l/n)" was all you got for an answer. Your lover didn't even bother to turn around. Using your mist, you fogged his glasses that got essential with age. He grumbled loudly as to make is annoyance known. Used to this behaviour, you didn't flinch the slightest. He stood there, showing you his back for a moment but, you knew he'd eventually surrender to you. You weren't the toughest, the smartest but this man always seemed to give you the final word. Not that you requested it, far from it. It was his way to show his love one his respect while still conserving his pride. He removed his glasses so the mist bubble would dissipate.

"We arrived."

"I know," he said. He turned around, sliding his fingers in his hair. "Go ahead. I don't need to be there."

"I'm sure he'd be more than happy to see you. Weren't you great allies in the past?"

"It was more of a teamwork due to shared objectives."

You giggled to yourself as you walked up to your life companion. "So harsh of you dear but may I be an egoist and ask you to come with me?"

"Sure."

You smiled as you gave him a peck on the cheek.

★。\|/。★
(Timeskip)
★。/|\。★

Foosha village. That was where you grew up with Luffy, Ace and Sabo by your side. You got attached to the three boys quickly but Luffy's was franker and easier to read than his two brothers. Two qualities you always appreciated. Without forgetting the permanent laughter and this time was no exception.

His heart never matured up. Old and grey hair he quickly became a huge ball due to the delicious feast Sanji prepared.

You crazy boy!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I wanted to try something new. I think it was a pretty wholesome part...Let me know what you thought of this scenario that was more nostalgic, lovely than full-on romance. I truly hope you enjoyed it Mihor0 .

 I truly hope you enjoyed it Mihor0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are close!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Marco x Shy!Quiet!Small!Fragile!Sensitive!Female!Reader
➢Ace x Kind!Cheerful!Insecure!Female!Reader
➢Zoro x Shy!Funny!Pirate!Female!Reader
➢Katakuri x Daring!Rebellious!Compassionate!Vinsmoke!Female!Reader