77. Poisonous (Sanji x Male!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Jeffrey Macapinig - Artstation

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(s/c)=skin color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by heeheewoman124

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Confident
✏︎Flirty

⚠️Warning⚠️
⋆How dare you make an obvious heterosexual character into a gay dude? Yo that's the fun with fanfiction...You can pretty much do anything you want.⋆
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

You held your personality close to your heart, proudly. Some could see such as an annoyance. You couldn't care less about those. Open, never hiding. Don't like me? Keep walking. (a motto to live by for real...) It's with this spirit that you burst into the Sunny's kitchen: a certain blondie sanctuary. "Hey handsome, you're looking extra fine today."

Sanji sighed. "You're wasting saliva on me." Oh, so cold he was!

"Geez, I'm giving you a compliment. No need to be so prude."

"Don't be so offhand! Flirting with everyone..."

You rolled your eyes and sat, meticulously watching him. You were two prideful individuals who were so alike that you'd clash every second. "Have you tried kissing men?" there we go again. Sanji's peace of mind barely lasted a minute.

"Excuse me?"

"It's a simple curiosity. I did kiss women in the past. Even after I've realized I might be into man, just to see, you know."

"Where is this conversation going, (y/n)?"

"It's just a chit-chat! Now, did you?"

He scoffed. "No."

Before he realized it you stood next to him, awfully close. "It won't kill you." Your lean fingers reached for his cigarette. Object you stole and brought to your own mouth, taking a puff.

The cook's throat turned dry at this. It was the first time you'd be so bold. Usually, you would have stopped. Why didn't he feel insulted? Why did he enjoy this intimacy?

On the other hand, you had just acknowledged what you just did and immediately backed away. "Sorry. Just...forget what I said. It was dumb. I crossed a line."

"No. I....will try." He couldn't believe what he just said.

Neither did you. "You're for real?"

"Wanna back out now?"

Silence.

You stick your foreheads together. "And you?"

And you'd kiss him. Softly, lightly. A brush but loving. One of those kisses that'd give butterfly.

"Well, hum....that was something."

"See? I'm not poisonous..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Seriously can't write about Sanji.
I beg of you, you all give me a break with blondie.
Thanks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!
➢Kid x Caring!Stubborn!Doctor!Female!Reader
➢Drake x Caring!Supportive!Professional!Female!Reader
➢ Doflamingo x Ill!Weak!Silent!Biter!Female!Reader