58. Prey (Human!Law x Vampire!Female!Reader) [AU]

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Jonathan Cervantes Lara - Tumblr

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair colour
✏︎(e/c)=eye colour

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Mizuhashisachiyo

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Serious
✏︎Cold
✏︎Passive Agressive
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Nothing in the world could beat a good and correct-length comfy night in your fluffy bed. Joyfully cuddling against your pillows and mattress, the maid that forever looked over you since your youth came in. "Good morning your highness." You whined into your pillow. "Just 5 more minutes Anwen..." The named Anwen sighed as she walked through the room and opened the curtains. The sudden moonlight made you grunt. The tiniest light annoyed you. "There's no hurry, is it?" you asked as you sat down on the bed. That's when you noticed how Anwen's fangs popped up. "Your fangs are getting long." Her index reached for her teeth to feel said length. "I will file them your highness."

"So...are you going to explain your audacity of waking me up?"

"Oh!The hunters have found you a fresh mortal! Your highness is always very excited when such an event happens so I suspected you'd want to be wakened up to enjoy it at its freshest!" You smiled. "Now I remember why I kept you by my side. You're the most thoughtful lady-in-waiting, Anwen." The brunette blushed ever so lightly. "I am very touched by your majesty's compliments." she politely bowed. "What do you desire to wear?"

"Oh, a simple black gothic dress," you declared as you slid out of the sheets. "Not to extravagant. After all, it's just a private dinner." The maid nodded before rushing inside the walk-in closet. She knew it by heart so she barely had to look to grab the exact dress she desired. She dramatically revealed it to your expecting eyes and your reaction was the one she expected. "Perfect"

[]

The grey and freezing brick hallways of the castle weren't very welcoming, to say the least. However, this was where prisoners and mostly prey belonged. "He's here, your highness." said a guard, directing you to the seventh cell. In it lay a black-haired man whose a facial expression only expressed annoyance. "May I know the name of the plate?"

"Trafalgar D. Water Law, your highness."

"What a funny name." The way the light hit in the corridor he couldn't see your waspy silhouette (thx corset) and only you could see him. "Who are you?" he requested as if he was the one in the position of authority. "Well, well, well, well, well...Arent you a fiery little rabbit?" you mocked as you entered the old metallic cell. "I'm your predator," you said as you proudly brought a hand to your chest, smiling. "The Queen." The innocent fool he was smirked. "So you, vampires are kinda like bees?"

You frowned, annoyed as you smacked a hand next to his head before leaning down for your faces to be face to face. "Do not mock us. Vampires can be very spiteful. Lucky for you, I am known for not letting my preys suffer uselessly unless they deserve it." you spit. "I'm not scared."

And he wasn't.

"Huh? It's no fun if you're not scared..." So you stood up and hummed. "Maybe I'll keep him around for a bit until he quivers me to end him."

"Do we feed him then?"

"NO, THEN HE'LL NEVER BEG ME. He just mocked our species and you dead Jamieson want to feed him?"

"I'm sorry your highness."

"Now, make sure some B- is waiting for me in my room!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I don't like AU's. Therefore I'm so very sorry if it was bad. It's just really not my cup of tea. Like for real...but....OMG YOU GUYS WE'VE REACHED 100K DAMN FELLAS I FEEL SO DAMN HONORED🤺💃🏻💎🤠

OMG YOU GUYS WE'VE REACHED 100K DAMN FELLAS I FEEL SO DAMN HONORED🤺💃🏻💎🤠

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are temporarily closed!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Teacher!Katakuri x Loner!KindaSmart!Student!Female!Reader
➢Father!Mihawk x Calm!Smart!Mother!Female!Reader
➢Caesar x Overprotective!Loyal!Strong!Creative!Smart!EasilyScared!Guardian!Female!Reader
➢Smoker x PassiveAgressive!SoftieInPrivate!Marine!Male!Reader
➢Marco x Chill!Quiet!Female!Reader (REMASTER)