8.Princessly love (Shirahoshi x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : unholycabbage - tumblr

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(k/n)=your kingdom name
✏︎(b/n)=your older brother name

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Jade_the_Demon

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Princess
✏︎Extrovert
✏︎Half Shiraoshi's height
✏︎Human
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Every four years, kings and queens gather at Mary Geoise for a seven day conference to discuss current events and debate plans for the future. The matters discussed at the Reverie could affect the entire world.

You were walking back and forth on the boat that was driving you to Mary Geoise for the Reverie. It was the first time you were going there, now being old enough according to your parents. It was maybe just to accompany your father, the king of (k/n) kingdom, but you were happy to be there along with your older brother and his queen, your mother.

With a gathering of so many world leaders in such a "sacred" place, there are naturally some rules and regulations put in place. One such rule is that everyone, whether they be the royalty, their companions or their escorts, are to be disarmed for the duration of the reverie, which is something your family always followed. You were armed on the boat but few minutes before reaching the port you took all of them off. Even before you left the boat along with the Marines that were responsible of your safety the crowd of people around the port was claiming, clapping, applauding and whistling your, and the other royal families arrivals. You were impressed by the beauty of the place : everything was bright and white. Saddening that there's slaves living in hell around here. You sighed after this depressed thought. I don't have the power to change that...So unfair.

You walked for few minutes and while walking you glare back and more ships arriving. You looked in front of you again and went to the bondola that would allow you to reach the top of the Red Line to finally make your way to Pangaea Castle. However the royals were split in two bondola : the kings and the queens in one and the princesses and princes in another one. A rumor was spreading : for the first time the Fish-Man Island Princess, Shirahoshi, would show herself. She was said to be beautiful. The rumor proved to be true. When they entered, everything got silent. She wasn't beautiful, she was stunning.

She was gigantic, indeed, but charming in every way. Long, flowing pink hair with a taiyaki-shaped hairgrip. Her cleavage-baring yellow halter top covered in pearls with a strap that widens and sticks out on the back of her neck, yet her breast was slightly covered by a light blue shirt. Her long light red and pink striped tail was the icing on the cake. Wow...

It didn't take long for royal families to gather around them, presenting their son, hoping for an arranged wedding. Long live royalty heh?

Feeling embarrassed for the poor girl you walked to them, a bright friendly smile on your face. "Don't you see you're embarrassing her? She just arrived, give her some time, " you said to a king and his son. Luckily, they didn't argue and walked away. "Th-Thank you, " she said, her three brothers and father, King Neptune looking at you. "You are very welcome. I know by experience how uncomfortable this is. Us, princess, have to support each other. It's my first time here as well." Her eyes enlighten. "Really?" You nodded. "I feel less alone now...OH!" She brought her hands to her mouth. "That's not what I meant!" You chuckled. "Don't worry about that! I know you didn't." She sighed, relieved. With this simple and short exchange you, however, were already assured that she had a shy demeanour, your opposite, actually.

There you were, facing her and smiling brightly. You weren't intimidated even if you were half of her height, you being a very tall human. In fact, you were rather stimulated by meeting someone taller than you. "You look adorable." She blushed strongly. "Y-You think so?" You smiled. "Yeah!" Before you could add anything else your brother called out your name. You grinned at the mermaid princess. "Seems like I have to go, hopefully, we can chat together later!" With that said, you walked to your family.

★。\|/。★
Few days later
(Timeskip)
★。/|\。★

You indeed had a lot of free time to spend. Yes, the representing of each country as exchanging with each other but you weren't the leader of your kingdom and neither was she. Only the kings or queens we're allowed to enter the room where the discussion was taking place.

You were chatting about a lot of things, some were relevant and others not at all. Sitting on a high rock, so you could be able to look at her in the eyes while talking you realized that you sincerely got attached to the pink-haired. At first, she seemed quite normal, like everyone, but at each interaction, you wanted to know more and more.

"I really am not used to talk to someone like that..." You frowned. "What do you mean?" She looked down, a weak smile on her lips. "Well...I am very shy. I rarely speak with people out of my brothers and father." You giggled friendly. "Isn't it a good thing to learn about others?" Her bright blue eyes widen and she brought her hands to her hands. "That's not what I meant!" You laughed. "I know, I know!" Like that, you got closer to her, kissing her large cheek. Her all flustered. Yes, it was more than a simple affection, but could you ever reveal it?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I really hope this wasn't too bad because frankly, I am really not sure of how this ended up. My deepest apologies.    

I didn't wanted to retake the scene with the Celestial Dragon because I felt like I would have to copy all the scenes and I don't want to do that. So, of course, I had to find another way to make things interesting, but...I am not so convinced...Especially that it was very short... :/

LOOK AT HOW CUTE SHE IS KDMSKKAOVNFKEPANFNFJE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Carrot x Friendly!Clumsy!Mink!Male!Reader
➢Crocodile x Sweet!Caring!Akward!Female!Reader