34. Water gun (Smoker x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Luke Chen - Artstation

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Bestfg14

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Demolitionist
✏︎Funny
✏︎Chaotic
✏︎Flirtatious

✏︎Straw hat crew member
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Broken nose, bloody arms, a black eye and full of black dust, you were running through the corridors of the marine hideout. They were all screaming, shouting and aiming at you because let's be honest, quiet entrances are so out of date! A big fiery explosion to alert the opponents is such a cooler way to be noticed and remembered! You gave a heart attack to most of your crew members each time but always provoked the laughter of Luffy. However, today you wished you weren't so loud. You were getting out of breath, you had the object you wanted in hand but you couldn't find an exit. You turned and faced the one and only smokin' Smoker.

You toss your hair in the hair to look fancy and winked. "Hey, Smoker, guess what?"

"You're going to prison tonight!" he declared dramatically as he took out his weapon.

"No, I'm like your cigar, burnt out!" you declared as you grabbed your weapon of choice when facing a devil fruit user: a water gun. You violently splashed the man to weaken him.

He coughed as he let go of his normal weapon out of surprise.

"AH, THE UNBEARABLE WEAKNESS!" you laughed "Until next time!" you ran next to the man, Tashigi frozen on the spot. "A little thing to remind you of lovely me, Smoky" You had the time to give the weakened man a kiss on the cheek and ran out of a window into the ocean before Tashigi came out of her stupor. "Smoker-san! Are you all right!? She did it again!" She rushed to her supervisor and that's when she saw him smile, his gloved hands reaching to his cheek. "Wait, Smoker-san, don't tell me you actually enjoyed that!"

"Her kisses are sweet."

"SMOKER-SAN!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This is the most chaotic and funniest thing I've written in my whole life

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Shanks x Singer!Kind!Flirty!Female!Reader
➢Killer x Nerdy!Lively!Clumsy!Female!Reader
➢Luffy x Calm!Smiling!Kind!Discreet!Female!Reader
➢Marco x Independent!Overthinker!Bubbly!Female!Reader
➢Sachi x Doctor!Kind!Caring!Prideful!Female!Reader
➢Luffy x Innocent!Beautiful!Intelligent!Female!Reader
➢Eneru x Stupid!Gullible!Optimistic!BigTalker!Strong!Chaotic!FashionDesigner!Female!Reader