15. Here, let me help you (Robin x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : DoubleD67 - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Azureman136

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Cuddly
✏︎Zoan

✏︎Details about the devil fruit: it's a snake-snake fruit model python.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

She was honest and sincere, opened to share with you her tragic past. Ohara really did suffer, so much that you weren't even able to speak up about it. You didn't always know, actually, you only learned recently. You knew she went through a rough time along as everyone else on the crew but you never forced her to confess, it wouldn't have been appropriate: she was the one that had to come to you voluntarily. Why did you care so much about her? Well, you loved the crew raven-haired archeologist.

Did she know? You'd wish she did. You weren't embarrassed about how you felt, actually if someone told you to cry it out loud, you would proudly do so. Some people would say it was courageous of you, but you didn't agree: why hiding such a strong feeling? Out of fear? Yes, it was normal, but if you stay quiet, will you ever know how they feel? No. You'd rather say it, get rejected so you could get back on track faster.

One day she walked towards you with her delicate yet strong and intimidating stature, smiling softly. "(y/n), there's something I'd like to tell you."

"Huh? Me?" She nodded.

That was the day she told you. The day she genuinely opened herself. You listened, not saying a word. She appreciated it. She didn't say it, she didn't have to, the look in her eyes spoke for her.

★。\|/。★
And tonight...
★。/|\。★

Nami, Robin and yourself shared a room together, between girls, normal. The two shared the bed and you took the small mattress on the floor. You were a really light sleeper, so when the dark-haired started moving frequently, it woke you up. She'd usually stay still in her sleep, so it alerted you: she was mostly having a bad dream. You wanted to comfort the archeologist without waking up the navigator. Dilemma? Easily solved by your devil fruit capacity. Slowly, carefully you transformed yourself, shrinking, stretching, flattening, scales slowly growing and appear there and there on your (s/c) skin. You quietly crawl towards the bed, and - after many many many attempts - managed to slide up on the top of the bed. The "whistling" (is it whistling I didn't find it on the web) woke her up. Seeing this you brought your appearance to a slightly more humanoid one, hugging her warmly. "You had a bad dream, right?" She didn't cry. Not a single tear went down her cheeks but you knew she was a true mess inside. That only thought was enough to hurt you painfully. You couldn't erase her past, no one could but you could be there, holding her tight, repeating over and over that everything is okay. You made it your duty. She kissed your reptile forehead. "Thank you, " she whispered.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are temporarily closed

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Benn Beckman x Kind!Brave!Female!Reader
➢Eustass Kid x Shy!Kind!Female!Reader
➢Ace x Grim Reaper!Mysterious!Female!Reader
➢Doflamingo x Dead!KidLover!Female!Reader