7: On Fire

I rolled around trying to get comfortable and realize I was in bed, my bed, in my house. I sat up and remembered everything that happened earlier. I turn to look at the clock on my bed side table 2:36 a.m.
I sigh and look for pajamas.

I walk into the bathroom, splash my face, with cold water and my back starts to heat up, almost burn? It hurt like hell I didn't know what to do

I walk into the bathroom, splash my face, with cold water and my back starts to heat up, almost burn? It hurt like hell I didn't know what to do. I heard my phone ring and I ran to it.

"Hello?" I answer the no caller ID.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

"Alice? No I'm not" I began crying.

"What's wrong?"

"My back Alice, it burns" I whimper.

"Rosalie will be right over to get you okay? Just relax everything will be fine"

"Hurry Alice it burns!" I cry.

"Breath, I'll see you soon"

"Okay" I hung up.

I got in front of my mirror to see my back, but my vision was too blurry to see anything, I was in so much pain I was sure I was going to wake up dad or Bella with my loud sobs and cries for help.

"I'll take you to Carlisle" I turn to see Rose by my window.

"It hurts Rosalie" I shed another tear as I felt my back being set on fire. "Get me out before I scream"

"You'll be okay" as soon as those words left her mouth we were dashing through the woods and in five seconds or less we were at the Cullens.

"Get her inside" I heard through my screams and sobs although I couldn't tell who it was.

"She won't stop crying and yelling"

"Did she say what hurt?"

"Her back, I saw it"

"Take her to my office" I let out another loud yell in complete utter pain, I couldn't even think straight.

3rd POV

"What's hurting?" Carlisle asks and gets no response from the yelling girl. "Y/n you have to tell us what's wrong"

"MY BACK" she yelled with a sob. "I- I- It's burning"

"Flip her on her side" Emmett was quick to aid her.

"ITS GROWING" She yells.

"What's growing, Carlisle? What's wrong?" Esme asks, while holding
Y/n hand.

But he couldn't answer, he stared at her back in shock, he'd never seen this before and it was just as magical as painful.

"ARGH I CA- I CANT"

"Carlisle!" Rosalie pushes for an answer.

Jasper closed his eyes, feeling every bit of pain Y/n was feeling right now as if it was his own.