73: October

The rest of the days in September were pretty much taking care of Bella, since she had gotten sick being out in the cold for so long. I put my whole life of pause.. everyone of course understood. Bella stayed home, and Ben would drive me to school, sometimes he'd drop me off or Paul would get me from school.

By October first, Bella was finally back in school. This is when things really started to change, she  was no longer responding to me, barley eating, sat by her side window all day after coming home from school.

During school she sat at the Cullens table all by her self, she completely left her friends, and wouldn't give me rides to school, she would leave the house as fast as she could. Ben and his friends had basically taken me in as their own.

"Good morning, how are you feeling today?" Ben asks me as I get in his car.

"Good morning, honestly pretty good how about you?"

"Nervous" We drive away.

"She'll say yes Ben, you just have to simply ask" I laugh.

"Yeah I know I know" He waves his hand. "How are things with Quil?"

"You know actually pretty good, we haven't had a fight since the bonfire night and he's pretty romantic" I smile.

"Romantic how? Why?" He gets excited.

"Well last night we went on a date"

"What?! Tell me about it"

"Ben you can be such a girl" We both laugh. "So he took me to the forest behind my house and had a round table set up, candles all around and music playing and it was so beautiful"

"It kinda sounds like there were bugs"

"Yeah but you had to be there" Ben starts laughing. "Don't laugh, it was beautiful"

"Sorry yeah yeah" He still laughs.

"Okay whatever" I roll my eyes as he parks.

✵  ✵  ✵  ✵  ✵  ✵  ✵

".. and what did she say?" I ask Ben as we sit in art class.

"Sophia said yes!"

"Hell yeah, I told you she would"

"Settle down class" Miss Jones got everyone's attention. "Today I will be giving out a project"

"What type of project?" A girl screams.

"With your partner, you'll be going around Forks and picking a good place to draw from two different points of view... you'll take a picture of the place and show it at your presentation along with both drawings... any questions?"

"Can it be any place?"

"Yes"

"How long do we have?"

"A week"

"How realistic does the drawings have to be?"

"Try your best.. try to get every detail if possible" Miss Jones smiles. "Any other questions?" No one spoke. "Okay then.. get started on a list of places you and your partner are going to visit"

"Okay partner" I smile at Ben. "Let's make two separate lists and visit the places"

"That sounds good" He starts writing.