91: Bed

The next morning Paul and I were laying in bed and we were cuddling. When I opened my eyes Paul was already awake.

"Good morning"

"Morning" I smile after my yawn.

"Stay here, I'll be right back"

"Okay" I reply, he kisses my forehead and leaves the room.

I stare out the window and think about how nice it was last night, Paul and I cuddling by the bonfire, laughing with the people that were there, talking to Emily and how calming and beautiful it all was.

Then my mind went back to the night of the Halloween party. I thought about what Veronica said, "he clearly had feelings for me" we haven't talked about it and I wonder if it was true.

I turned and faced out the window thinking about what my life would be like if Paul and I were together. We would probably be happy and nothing much would change, but we would also fight a lot because of the way I am, he would try to protect me and in some cases that would be good but I could also defend myself and we would bud heads in that area. But at the end of the day we would understand each other like we do now, as friends. I smile and imagine us running around and laughing with each other that's a good way to think about life. I should ask Paul what he thinks and if Veronica was right.

"You're not sleeping are you?" He asks.

"No" I turn around. "What's that?"

"Breakfast, what else" He rolls his eyes with a smirk.

"My savior" I say sarcastically and sit straight, he placed it on my lap while he laughs.

"How was it last night?" He asked.

"It was fun" I laugh remembering. "You saw that weird boy right?, talking to himself" I laugh again.

"I did, he told Jared it was his girlfriend" Paul laughs.

"Oh god that's worse" I say as I eat my scrambled eggs.

"What about the girl that lost her shoes" he says.

"I saw that, she definitely has frostbite"

"How do you even loose your shoes?" He asked.

"She must of been drunk"

"Definitely drunk" Paul laughs.

"Do you think she found them?" I ask.

"I don't know, I just hope she doesn't get frost bite, she'll need her toes to walk" He says and I laugh almost dropping my chocolate milk.

"No no no but nothing beats the couple eating each others face" I laugh again.

"Oh my god, you and Emily were laughing in their faces" Paul rolls his eyes with a laugh.

"How is that our fault, they were going crazy at each other" I laugh again thinking about them kissing.

"Yeah but you guys couldn't even control yourselves" Paul throw his head back. "But now that that's over I'm going to take a shower"

"Okay" I nod.

"Finish your breakfast" He stands up.

"Will do" I say as he walks out.

❃  ❃  ❃  ❃  ❃  ❃  ❃

I walk into my bathroom and turn on the water to take a quick body bath. Once I was done I dried my self and realized I had no clothes to change into. I walk across the hall and walk into Paul's room.

I opened his dresser, I look through and find a few things that I like.

"What? Do you not like your clothes?" I heard Paul's voice behind me.

I turn around and there he was, standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping down his chest.

"Nope yours is better" I rip my eyes off him and take what I like.

I turn to walk out but I felt Paul's eyes on me so looked at him and we stared at each other for a while.

"Hope you don't mind" I smile and walk out.

I walk into my room and dry my self before changing into Paul's clothes.

I sat down at my makeup desk and looked at my hair, I decided that I was going to put it on a bun and put on the headband from last night