18: Secret

After Quil whispered in my ear, a felt something in my stomach making me very nervous, maybe it was the fact that I've had a crush on him since we were kids. Whatever it was, it made me panic and I pushed him off the table playfully and finished the dance exactly how Shakira did it on the video and everyone clapped.

"Thank you, thank you" I bow. "Now can someone get me a drink?" I ask a several boys rush away.

"Let me help you get down" Jacob extended his arms, grabbing my waist and helping me off the table.

"Thanks Jake" I patted him with a hiccup.

"You are crazy" He laughs.

"That was so awesome" Embry High fives me. "We should let you drink more often" He jokes.

"I'm just that fun" I laugh and see Paul coming for us. "Uh oh" The three boys turn around to see what I was staring at.

"You really know how to dance" Paul spoke.

"Tell me something I don't know" I laugh with a hiccup at the end.

"No need for the pissy attitude" He snapped back.

"What do you want Paul?" Jacob stepped in.

"Relax, I just came to speak to Y/n"

"I'm sure there's plenty of girls who would love" I roll my eyes. "Speaking to you but I'm just not one of them." I step forward and smile sarcastically.

"Playing hard to get" He grabs my chin. "I like it" He whispers.

"Get off her!" Jacob pushed back Paul, while Quil and Embry rushed to his side in case a fight broke out.

Paul just chuckles and puts his hands up in defense. He looks at me and sends me a wink with a kiss and walks away.

"He's such a dick" Embry says turning around.

"He's so full of himself" I add.

"You can say that again" Quil laughs.

"Alright it's late, we are leaving"

"But Jake!" I pout and a hiccup escapes my mouth. "I haven't gotten my drink yet" I smile.

"It's almost eleven and you are drunk enough already" He argues back.

"So?" Hiccup. "Quil don't let him" Hiccup. "Take me" I wrap my arms around him.

"We are leaving too cupcake, plus it's really late and you need to sleep" Quil says while looking down at me. If I could melt I'd sure be melting right now.

"Ugh" Hiccup. "They are no fun, right" Hiccup. "Embry?"

"God, do you hear yourself Y/n?" He asks and chuckles.

I shrug my shoulders and let go of Quil, and almost fell, if he hadn't caught me I'd be on the floor.

"Sorry" I apologize and let out another hiccup with a loud laugh.

"Ok that's it" Jacob flings me over his shoulder. "I'm taking you home"

"Nice ass, black" I smack it.

"Jesus fuck" He laughs. "See you guys tomorrow?" I assumed he was talking to Quil and Embry though I couldn't see.

"We'll swing by" Embry's voice spoke.

"Take care of her and don't leave her alone" Quil says.

"I know that, say bye Y/n" He turns around and I lift my head.

"Bye my" Hiccup. "Loves" I wave and blow them a kiss.

"Bye Y/n" They both said and with that Jacob started walking and my head dropped. I let out several hiccups on the way to the bike.

"Uuu Jake I'm cold" I shiver as the cold wind hits me.

"I told you to bring a jacket!" He says annoyed.

"I look" Hiccup. "TOO GOOD TO BE COVERED" I shouted.

"Fine whatever" He sits me on his bike and takes of his sweatshirt, leaving him with a long sleeve shirt.

"Thank you" I smile and he put the sweatshirt on for me.

"Your welcome" He chuckles at me.

"Jacob?"

"Y/n?" He rolls his eyes.

"I have a" Hiccup. "Secret" I giggle.

"What secret?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Not here shhh" I cover his mouth with both my hands and look around.
"We have to" Hiccup. "Get out of here so I can show you" I giggle.

"You're crazy" He gets on the bike.

"Am not" I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his back.

"Are too!" He argues and starts the bike.

"Am not!" I smack him. "Come on!" Hiccup. "I want to show you"

He sigh and leaves the party, I close my eyes in hopes I don't get dizzy. I felt the wind blow my hair, the tree smell filled my nose and then when I was about to fall asleep Jake stopped.

"Okay what's the secret?" I laugh hysterically and almost fall, Jake caught me by the arm.

"We have to get down" I said slurring my words. Jacob helped me off the bike and followed me a little away from the road and to the trees.

"Hold this" I hiccup and hand him the sweatshirt.

"You'll get sick"

"Shut up and take it" I throw it at him.

"You're so annoying" He mumbles and I start taking off my shirt to expose my back. "What are you doing? Put your shirt back on" He turns away.

"Jake, just shut up" Hiccup. "I'm trying to" Hiccup. "Show you something" I throw him my shirt.

"Fine, hurry up" He turns to face me, but only stares at my face, nothing lower than that.

"Okay just don't freak out and remember I'm your best friend" Hiccup. "The same little girl you grew up with" I unhook my bra but hold on to the front so it doesn't fall off.

"This is too much" He covers his eyes. "I just want you to know I don't feel that way about you"

"Ew Jake what the fuck" I gag. "Just look you" Hiccup. "Dumbass"

He slowly uncovers his eyes and I turn around to show him my back. I stumble a little but find my ground quickly. My wings extended and began batting quickly.

"What the fuck" I turn to face him.

"Don't be scared"

"What are you?" He steps closer.

"A fairy" I laugh and stop batting my wings. "You can touch them if you want" I smile, he slowly approaches me and runs his hand along my wing making me laugh.

"They are so beautiful" He smiles. "How long have you known?" He asks.

"Not long, like three days" My wings disappear and click my bra, grabbing jakes sweatshirt and putting it on.

"Who else knows?"

"Just you" I lied. "But let's go, I'll tell you everything tomorrow" He nods and we go back to the bike.