71: Sam

It had been three hours since I found out Bella wasn't home. My dad has left the house four times, I told him how Bella had gone into the woods, and the search party was back out of the woods, we were all by the side of the house.

Dad had a map open and was showing a few people where they could go search, I was sitting on the grass, he'd in my knees, Paul by my side.

I could hear everyone including Jacob, Billy, and even Harry who were at the other side, along with a few radios. there were so many people outside of my house I felt overwhelmed. How can I have powers.. abilities and be so helpless.

"Do you want anything?" Paul asks.

"No, I'm fine"

"Okay" I hear him shuffle and a jacket covers my back.

"Thank you"

"I'm going to try the Cullens place again" I hear my dad .

"The Cullens left town, Charlie" Billy tells my dad.

"Yeah that's what Y/n said" I raise my head and look at them, Jacob gave me a sympathetic look.

"Good riddance" Harry speaks.

"Where'd they go" My dad turns to me.

"I'm not sure" I shrug. "They didn't really say"

"We'll find her Charlie" Harry clearwater puts a hand on my fathers back, hoping to relax him.

"Charlie" Jacob looks towards the tree line.

"Sam! you found her" I stand up and run towards them, he was carrying her unconscious body.

"She's alright" Sam says as both me and my dad approach them, Paul standing right behind me.

"I got her, thank you Sam" My dad takes Bella of his arms.

"Thank you so much" I hug Sam, "Where did you find her?"

"In the forest floor, wrap her well, her body temperature is too cold"

"Thank you so much, I owe you one"

"Thank you" Paul says from behind me, and they exchange a nod.

"It's not a problem" Sam says with a serious face.

"Let's go inside okay" Paul wraps his arm around my back and turns me into the direction of my house, as we walk pass Jacob I see the way he was staring at Sam, I knew he was confused but soon he'd understand a lot more, I hope.

We walked into the house and dad had put Bella in her room to sleep, and rest. I grabbed the tea pot and boiled water, my hands were shaking, either from the cold or the nerves I'm not sure.

"Let me do it, go sit down" Paul interferes.

"Okay"

"She's in bed sleeping, hopefully she doesn't get sick, from being out in the cold" My dad says and sits next to me.

"It's okay, I'll make soup tomorrow just incase" I reach for his hand.

"Thank you for staying with my baby, Paul"

"I'm here for whenever you need me"

My dad stands up and shakes hands with Paul, he turns to smile at me and leaves the kitchen, not without saying the Chinese was in the microwave and we had to eat it.

"Are you hungry?" I ask Paul.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yes" I laugh.

"I'll microwave the food then"

"Okay I'll get the forks and cup... soda?"

"Which one you got?"

"Um right now" I bend to check. "Coke and Mtn dew"

"Hard pass on Mtn dew" He chuckles.

"Hater, but respect your opinion.. coke it is"