95: Rescue

I was tossing and turning, when I decided to go to the bathroom. I washed my face and put my hair up on a bun before going back to my room. I walked towards the window. In between the trees i could see a pair of brown eyes, I opened the window and whistled him over. I see him move away and then a guy comes out of the trees.

"Move back" He says.

"Don't be so loud"

He jumps and sits on the ledge of my window, not coming into my room. Probably under Paul's instructions to come step in.

"Can't sleep?" Sam asks.

"Not really.. a lot on my mind" I tell him.

"Anything you want to talk about?"

"Would it stay confidential? Or is this something you can't keep away from the pack?"

"I'm good at keeping my thoughts separated"

"Okay" I take a small pause. "I'm a bit stuck in a lot of areas.. so uh Paul.. I asked him about us and our feelings but he wants to wait, I think thats sweet and responsible but also I feel like it's been so long.. and like there's things he still hasn't told me"

"Well have you been completely honest with him?" He asks me.

"I guess not... there's some things I've been keeping like about the cullens"

"The cullens?"

"Yeah.. they were the ones to tell me about my self, they took me under their wing and taught me everything I know" I drop my head.

"Everyone keeps secrets, you thought you were doing the right thing"

"I guess"

"Just give it time, everything will fall into place" He pats my shoulder.

"Thanks for the talk"

"No problem, go back to sleep"

"Goodnight" I back away as he jumps down.

I close the window and get back in bed, tomorrow was going to be a long day.

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

"What do you think he is going to say?" Bella asks me.

"Um he's probably going to be on board with the idea" I bite my nails.

"I hope so, she says as we pull in"

"Bella... where the hell have you been loca?" Jacob runs out and hugs Bella, spinning her around.. still not seeing me.

"We uh we brought you something" She points backwards as I lean on the car and watch Jacob's eye find me.

"Y/n" He says.

"Hey Jake" I wave awkwardly.

"So" Bella starts trying to break the tensions. "It's a little crazy" She turns around and pulls down the door to the trunk... is it even call a door? It looks like a fence.

Jacob shook his head and gave all his attention to Bella. I was disappointed and sad, I thought he would've at least hugged me... maybe what I did goes way deeper, maybe Quil told him he saw Paul and I. I don't know what to think anymore, but coming here was definitely a bad idea.

".. me being the mechanic type friend" Jake blushes a little. "Since when are you into motorcycles?"

"Since now" Bella answers.

"What about you? Why are you here?" He nods towards me.

"Not sure really.. I- uh I told Bella this was really a good idea" I rub my arm. "Um I need the bathroom" I turn around and walk towards his house.

"Hello Y/n"

"Hey Billy" I smile and lock my self in the bathroom.

"Everything okay?" I heard him ask from outside as I grab my phone.

"Yeah, everything is fine"

Pick up... pick up... pick up....

"Hello?"

"Can you come get me.. like now?"

"I can't.. I'm on my way to you dad, I can turn around right now, you say you want me to"

"No no I can't, you'd look bad in front of my dad"

"I hmm" I heard him sigh. "I can send someone for you, where are you?"

"At Jacob's" I said shaking my head.

"Yeah okay I'll call Jared" he says a bit worried.

"Okay thank you"

"Meet him by the back wood"

"Okay"

I hang up the phone, flush the toilet to make it seem like I used it and washed my hands before walking out. Billy was minding his business so I walked out of the front door, and decided to check up on bella before I just disappeared. I peeked over and looked at them talk.

"..so why?" He asks her.

"Because she wanted to travel with him, I thought Y/n told you this"

"Me and your sister haven't been on great terms"

"Why is that? You guys are so close"

"She.. she's been hanging around with the uh wrong people"

"Hmm"

"Yeah, and I can't really stop her.. plus she can pretty much defend her self" He smiles. "She doesn't really need me anymore"

"How do you know that?"

"Know what?" He asks Bella.

"How do you know she can defend her self and that she doesn't need you anymore?"

"Well I've seen what she can do and she doesn't need me because she got someone else now" He frowns.

"That someone being Paul?"

I turned around and decided that I had heard enough.. I start walking to the back woods in silence to not get anyone's attention, when in was half way there I saw Jared coming out of the woods, shirtless and with shorts. Here I was freezing and he was almost naked.

He smiled and waved at me, and I did the same before jogging to get to him a bit faster

"Paul said you need rescuing"

"Thanks for coming" I laugh at his "Joke".

"Why are you here anyways?" We started walking into the forest.

"My sister convinced me" i out my hands in my pocket.

"We don't have to talk about it" he said sensing I didn't wanna talk about it.

"I want to talk about it, but there's not really much to say in the matter"

Jared nods in understanding and we continue to walk, I didn't know where on how long but I was okay with that, ever since Victoria threatened me on Halloween I haven't been out in the woods much.