67: Stalking Me

Waking up today I felt different, on one side I felt happy and on the other I felt empty? I didn't know why but it could just be the argument I had with Paul last night. I shake off the feeling and go to the bathroom before Bella could beat me to it. I took a quick shower and then stepped out, dry my hair, brush my teeth and go back into my room looking for what to wear. I got what I needed and changed, I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that today I wanted my hair in a bun, I left two strings out on the front and thought it looked cute.

I went downstairs, made myself a sandwich, start the coffee and boil hot water, I got my cup to take tea to school today

I went downstairs, made myself a sandwich, start the coffee and boil hot water, I got my cup to take tea to school today. I was in the middle of making my dads sandwich when he started coming down the stairs.

"Good morning hun" He smiles as he steps into the kitchen.

"Good morning dad, I didn't hear you come home last night"

"Yeah I had to stay late at the station"

"Everything okay?" I hand him his sandwich and pour his coffee passing it to him too.

"Yeah just working on some cases"

"Oh nothing too crazy I hope"

"No, the normal, good morning Bella" Dad says as she steps into the kitchen.

"Morning" She looked a bit odd today, and if I wasn't mad at her I might have asked if everything alright but I'm mad so I'm not asking. "Ready?"

"Yeah" I answer while closing my tea cup.

"Okay let's go" She grabs her bag and leaves the house.

"Don't ask me I don't know" I kiss my confused looking dad on the cheek and run out to the car, grabbing my backpack.

➺ ➺ ➺ ➺ ➺ ➺ ➺

Todays school day was going so slow, I was walking towards my 5th period Intro to Art class, I checked my phone and it was 10:20 a.m just then the bell rings as I take a random sit at a table in the middle of the room, to explain the set up of this art room, there was basically 20 tables, all 20 tables had one seat on one side and the other seat at the opposite side. This was a class I liked, drawing was a good way to release stress. And not many people were in here just 16-17 other students.

"Good morning class, now that we got the whole introduction to this class out of the way we can begin the fun part of this class" Mrs. Jones smiles. I think she's one of the youngest teachers in this school definitely between 30-33. "I'm going to partner you up and you guys will sit together for the whole year to work on projects"

I heard few people groan while others got excited, I in the other hand didn't really mind the class was only 40 minutes long, I can put up with a person for 40 mins a day, nothing compared to Bella all day.

"Okay we have 17 kids in this class so there will be one group of three, and that group will be Grace, Andrew and Noah" The boys high five each other in excitement while the girl looks a one of her friends in a state of panic. "Elizabeth with Anthony, Danny and Axel, Matt with Lucas, Angelina with Thomas, Jason with Florence, Emily with Hannah, and last but not least" Oh god that's such a teacher thing to say. "Y/n and Benjamin" We all stayed still for a second, most of these people all ready knew each other but I didn't really, last year I hung out with older kids during school. "What are you guys waiting for, partner up" She claps her hand.

"You must be Y/n" A dirty blonde asked as he sat in front of me.

"I am" I smile. "And your are Benjamin"

"I am" He smiles back. "But call me Ben"

He had dirty blonde shaggy hair, it wasn't too long enough to cover his ears and reach his eyebrows, pretty fluffy too, his skin was fair, slim, tall, and his eyes are a light shade of green. He was wearing an oversized white long sleeve shirt with oversized jeans and white sneakers.

"Okay, Ben"

"We have a couple classes together" He fixes his hair.

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah second period language arts, six period gym, eight period lunch, and ninth period Art History"

"So what you're saying is that you've been stalking me"

"No, I'm just and observer"

"So then how do you know I have Art history? I wasn't in class yesterday"

"The teacher called your name"

"Hmm interesting" I laugh.

"I'm a very interesting individual"

"I can see that" in my mind I thought he was a little odd but so was I and come to think about it, I don't have friends in school, Bellas friends don't count and neither do the Cullens, plus they were all graduating this year, I needed friends in my own grade.

"Sorry I don't want to over step but can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"Why did you walk out of lunch yesterday?"

"Oh it was my sisters birthday and my existence bugs her sometimes"

"You sit with her during lunch?"

"Well yeah with her, her boyfriend and a few other people"

"Oh, you can always sit with me if you don't want to sit with her, I know it must get uncomfortable"

"Thanks" I smile and our teachers starts to give us an assignment.

➺  ➺  ➺  ➺  ➺  ➺  ➺

The bell just rang and I was finally free from economics class, I was walking towards lunch when I see Bella a few steps ahead. I decided on taking a different way to the lunch room when I bumped straight into the stalker boy offering a chair at his lunch table.

"I know when I said you could sit with me I didn't mean attack me in the hall"

"Haha" We both begin to laugh.