87: Around The Clock

I'm not quite sure what I saw but I'm a curious person so I got out of bed, slipped on my shoes and walked out, it was a bit cold and I was still wearing my costume. I heard a noise coming from the woods so I walk closer and start looking around, couldn't see much with how dark it was outside. I see a hint or orange and hoped it wasn't what I thought it was.

"Been looking for you" Victoria says from up a tree.

"I haven't been hiding" I stand my ground as she drops in front of me.

"Yeah but your race is hard to sniff out"

"Sorry if I'm an inconvenience, you could just leave me alone" I shrug.

"You see I would but when I want something I need to have it, and I want you"

"I don't know if that's something I want" I keep my distance from her but lucky for me the pack was out patrolling and I think they picked up on her scent.

We both heard the wolves howling and she turns to face me. She looks annoyed but starts smiling.

"I'll come for you"

"I'll be here" I say back.

"Until we meet again little fairy" she jumps up a tree as the pack gets here.

They start growling and jumping trying to get her but with no success, she gives me a small wave and starts jumping from tree to tree and disappears. Sam and Jared not far from her trail.

Paul stays behind and shakes his head at me.

"Sorry, I thought it was you when I heard the noises" I give him a small smile.

He huff and points his nose towards the house, so I assumed he wanted me to walk back with him. I nod my head and start walking, Paul right next to me. I go inside and sit on the couch while I wait for him to shift and get some clothes on.

"What were you thinking? You could've been hurt! Or dead! That leech is dangerous Y/n god damn it!" Paul says furious, and almost turning red.

"I'm sorry" I get up. "I thought it was you back from patrol! And I don't know"

"It's okay" He stands up once he sees how scared I was. "I just worry about you"

"I know" I sniff.

"Go put in pajamas and come back down, Sam and Jared should be here soon"

"Yeah.. ok" I wipe my face and run up the stairs.

I sigh annoyed at tonight's whole experience, this was so unnerving. I grave my duffel bag and take out my stuff for the night

I fold my costume and put it in my bag, I sit for a moment and think about what Sam might say

I fold my costume and put it in my bag, I sit for a moment and think about what Sam might say. I heard the downstairs sliding door open and a few voice so I walked downstairs.

"Come sit" Paul pats his hand to the space next to him.

"Take me step by step on what happened" Sam says to me.

"Uh yeah, I was in bed and I was looking out the window, but I couldn't see the tress well so I got up to turn off the light" I fix my self. "When I laid back down, and looked out the window there was a shadow that moved across, I thought it was Paul so I went outside"

"And what was your interaction?" Paul turns to face me.

"Um she said she's been looking for me, she said that I was hard to sniff out and that when she wants something she gets it and she would see me soon" I finish.

"Vampires can be very obsessive, she just wants something she can't have"

"Don't worry Paul, we'll take turns watching Y/n" Sam says very confidently.

"Do I get a say in this?" I ask.

"No" they all say together.

"Perfect, so I'll be going to bed now" I get up and walk up to the room.