90: February 16th

I was up in my room, when I saw Bella and dad talking outside by her truck. I opened my window a bit and tried to listen.

"You're going to Jacksonville, to live with your mother" Dad told Bella.

"I'm not leaving Forks"

"Bells he's not coming back"

Bella said something back I couldn't quite hear. Dad replied with something about her behavior, god! out of all days now they pick to whisper. He said something about it's scaring everyone including mom and that he doesn't want her to leave, but going to Jacksonville to make new friends?

I got annoyed at the low volume conversation so I just rolled my eyes and closed the window. I grab my bag and run downstairs and walk out to grab my bike.

"Uh want a ride?" Bella says and dad stares at me in shook.

".. sure" I reply and put my bike back to its place.

I get in the car putting on my seatbelt and so does Bella, when we get to school Bella says she'll see me at lunch. My head was spinning, Bella was coming back. I smile and ran to my first period class.

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

I was sitting in Bella's bed while she called Jessica to make the plans Bella told dad she already had.

"Hi Jessica it's Bella" she said and I laugh at her. "Uh yeah Bella swan, I was wondering if you had any plans? Oh okay yeah.. ok.. I'll pick you up... okay bye"

"Awkward" I said when Bella hung up.

"Stop!" She laughs and pushes me.

"So what's happening where are you meeting?"

"Movies, tonight" Bella says.

"Nice, what movie?"

"I don't know, I guess we'll figure it out over there" Bella says.

"Sounds fun!" I laugh again.

"You sure you don't want to come?"

"Oh god as much as I would enjoy watching you being awkward around Jessica and letting her talk the whole time I have plans with Paul" I answer.

"Paul huh?"

"The one and only" I laugh.

"What happened with Quil?" She asked.

"Oh we broke up a few months back" I said as my laugh dies down.

"A few months back when?" she says in shock.

"Um Halloween night" I nod my head.

"Oh wow that was four months ago"

"Yep"

"Sorry I wasn't there for you" She looks down.

"It's okay bells, you're here now" I grab her shoulders and shake her with a huge smile on my face.

"I am" She smiles.

"Good" I hug her.

"Well let's get you ready" Bella says trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yay!" I jump from the excitement.

We go into my room and I show her a bunch of options.

".. okay but where are you going? That will help figure out the outfit" Bella says.

"Okay Miss professional over here" I laugh. "We are going to a bonfire at the beach"

"Okay so warm clothes right?"

"Yeah but honestly Paul always brings... extra warm.. blankets" I say.

"Okay?" Bella laughs. "Let me see that outfit" she points to the one by the window.

"I actually like this one" I smile.

"I like it too, it's warm but not too puffy where you'll look big you know?"

"Yeah.. okay do this one it is"

Bella leaves the room and I change my clothes. It was a thick unitard jumpsuit, with snow boots to keep my feet warm and a puffy jacket with fur on the inside. I added a head band to cover my ears, some gloves and put a blanket in a bag.

I check my phone for Paul's text and in fact he had texted me and said he'd be here in about fifteen minutes, so I waited