69: Leaving

I rushed into the house and dropped my school bag, I wasn't sure of what was going to happen but I grabbed a small bag, and filled it with essentials. I look out of my side window and saw Bella and Edward walking into the woods.

I ran back down the stairs and out the back door, ones I got to the tree line I let my wings loose and started flying to the Cullens house as fast as I could. Got there within a few minutes, as I approached the house I saw Esme waiting for my at the door.

"Hi sweetheart, come in" She smiles.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked as I joined everyone in the living room.

"We have a lot of places in mind" Carlisle answers.

"All places you'll love" Rosalie stands up and grabs my hand.

"We'll have so much fun wherever we go tinker" Emmett backs up Rosalie.

"And you guys are okay with this?" I look over at Esme and Carlisle.

"You are part of the family" Esme says with love.

"We promised to help you" Carlisle smiles. "But ultimately this is your decision to make"

"Alice any help here" I laugh nervously hoping she has seen the future choice I'll make.

"Sorry" She frowns.

"It's okay, I'll be in Edwards room waiting for him"

They smile and nod, I turn and walk up the stairs and walk into Edwards room. I need peace and quiet to think for a moment. And what better place than his room. I was only alone for three or four minutes before he walked through the door.

"What did you tell her"

"I told her we had to leave Forks, because Carlisle is supposed to be ten years older than he looks and people were starting to notice"

"What did she say?" I said as I kept my eyes on the window.

"She wanted to come, she was trying to think of something to say to you dad, I explained that by we I meant my family and possibly you"

"You told her I'd possibly be leaving with you guys?"

"What else was I supposed to say?" He asked calmly. "If you were to disappear she would only assume, its better if she knew"

"How did you get her to stay? and not follow you?"

"I told her she doesn't belong in my world and that I didn't want her to come"

"Edward I can't just leave, but I can't stay here without accidentally hurting someone, I don't know how to control my powers"

"If you decide to stay, we'll check in on you, we'll keep contact and help you, if you leave with us we can help you gain control and full potential" He sits next to me. "I don't want to pressure you, but like I said it will be like loosing my little sister all over again"

"Okay, okay I'll leave with you guys"

"Okay" He places a kiss on my forehead. "I'll go downstairs and figure out how we can leave with you, don't worry we'll come up with something"

"Okay" I nod and he leaves the room.

If I was leaving Forks for good, I wanted to say goodbye to a few people. I'm a coward, I could never say goodbye in person, it would rip me apart knowing that would be the last time I'll see them. I grabbed my phone and didn't know who to call first.

"Hey hun, is everything okay?" My dad asks from the other side of the phone.

"Yeah, I just wanted to check up on you" I said clearing my throat.