77: In Search

".. this, this is the store!" I say excitedly.

This store would have suits for the buys and something for me. I was looking for her iconic type of skirt and cute bra.

"Okay let's go in" Jacob says and walks in with Em

"Are you okay?" I ask Quil who had stayed behind with me.

"Yeah" he said and walked in leaving me alone.

Something was definitely up and he didn't want to tell me. He has been acting weird all day.I walked into the store and decided to just look for my costume and the boys can figure it out on their own.

Walking around they had really cute skirts, I was flipping through them and I found a black one with the cute belt around it, it was layered and it also had the chains, so beautiful I grab it and took it to the fitting room. It's gorgeous, but a little too long, so I'd have to cut it a little to match Shakiras and I'd needed to but straight lines. I just needed a black matching beaded bra.

I walk over to the boys and see what they are up to before going to find my top.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, what do you think about this" Em shows me a a black suit, with no tie.

"I like it and I like that there no tie"

"I told you she would like it" Em says to Quil.

"Yeah, I guess you know my girlfriend better than I do" Quil rolls his eyes and walks away.

"What's up with him?" Jacob looks back at me.

"Your guess is as good as mine" I shrug. "He's been acting weird since the day after we decided on our costumes" I explain.

"That was 4 days ago" Jacob says.

"I'm aware, but he's been avoiding me and I can't force him to do anything" I sigh. "He doesn't want to talk to me and I'm tired of trying" I shake my head. "I- I think I'm going to find the top to my costume" I leave before either of them say anything.

I shake of my tears and look for at the lingerie section, they had some really cute things in here, I see a bunch of black bras and starts snooping through.

"Yes!" I whisper, finally after going thorough so many store I find everything I need in one.

This was exactly like the top she had, I smiled big and walk over to the cashier.

"Would that be all today?" She asked.

"Yes thank you" I smile.

"The total amount is 36.82 cash or card?"

"Card" A guy says from behind.

"Paul" I turn around as he hands the cashier the card.

"Hello little fairy" He whispers into my ear.

"What are you doing here? I'm not alone Jacob, Quil and Embry are here"

"I know, don't worry they didn't see me"

"Here's your card back and thank you for shopping with us" The girl smiles and hands me by bag.

"Thank you" I smile and turn back to Paul who had disappeared and I get a ding on my phone.

"I'll be in Port Angeles all day incase you need something😘" 12:30p.m

I roll my eyes and walk to where the boys where before.

"Are you guys done here?" I walk over to the boys.

"No, we are still looking around and waiting for Quil" Jake says.

"You already got everything?" Em asks.

"Yeah, well I need shoes but yeah" I smile.

"Why don't you go look for shoes and we'll call you when we are done" Jake smiles.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm not too worried about you getting kidnapped, wherever you go Paul is close behind"

"Oh yeah.. sorry" I scratch my neck.

"Not your fault, go" he smiles again.

"Okay... bye guys" I wave and walk out of the store.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Three store and no shoes yet, I wasn't really sure what route I wanted to take in this outfit, it's cold so sandals is a no but also I'm wear a skirt so maybe heels? Or boots? Or high heel boots?

I sigh in defeat and leave the third shop not finding anything I like. I check my phone to see if I had gotten any messages from the boys but so far none.

"Why are you alone?"

"Paul don't you have somewhere better to be?" I turn around.

"Yeah.. here! Now why are you alone?"

"The boys are looking for their costumes I'm looking for my shoes, calm down its a small town"

"There are psychopaths everywhere, even in small towns"

"Yeah, I'm looking at one" He stares back at me. "Whatever" I walk away.

"It's not whatever" He grabs my arm. "Don't you get it? All I want to do is protect you, I want to grab you and keep you in my house all day to make sure nothing bad ever happens to you"

"Paul, I'm fine, you're here and I didn't mean to worry you, come find shoes with me okay?"

"Shoes?" He says with a regrettable expression.

"Were you just not complaining about me being alone and saying how you wanted to protect me?!" I throw my hands in the air.

"No no yeah I know what I said, I was just confused about shoes" He tries to lie to me.

"Uh huh" I roll my eyes and turn to walk into a cute boutique.