5: The invitation

I could still feel myself sleeping in the car, and the hush argument woke me up.

"How do we get her down without waking her up" Embry's voice sounded from in front.

"I'll take her" Quil replies.

"No it's fine I got it" Jake says beginning to move.

"No you'll just wake her up" Quil argues.

"You both woke me up, I'll get out on my own" I speak finally sitting up straight and rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry" Both Jacob and Quil say.

"It's fine, I have to change anyways thanks for the ride and a good day guys" I climb over Quil to get out of the car. "We should do it again" I smile holding the door open.

"Whenever you want to" Embry says with a smile.

"Bye Y/n it was nice seeing you" Sam smiles and waves.

"Nice see you too, bye boys"

"Bye" They all say and I close the trucks door, walking up the steps and opening the door. Once I was inside Sam drove away.

"I thought you said you wouldn't be back late?" Bella says from the couch.

"Jesus Bella, scared the shit out of me" I slap a hand over my heart.

"So dramatic, how was it?" She's asks.

"It was fun" I fall onto the couch. "We went to the beach, the water was freezing cold but still refreshing"

"That sounds nice" She smiles.

"It was until I bumped into this boy by accident" I laugh.

"Details!" Bella says with a gossip girl tone. This is the Bella I like, the Bella that acts like my sister.

"Jacob was chasing me around and I turned to look at him and ran straight into this boy named Paul"

"What was he like?"

"Tall, tanned, black hair, brown eyes, very hot but.."

"Uh oh, is he a complete dick?"

"You guessed it" I laugh.

"So what happened?" She gets comfortable on the couch.

"Jacob ran to check if I was fine because we both ended up on the floor and I said something insulting causing Paul to lash out" I pause to catch my breath. "Then Jacob had a staring contest and I had to pull him away, I thought they were going to fight, there's definitely old drama there"

"Yeah" She laughs, "Sounds like you had a day"

"No shit" We both laugh again.

"Alright go shower and change into something warm, so we can make dinner" I nod and head upstairs, grabbing my towels from my room and walking to the bathroom.

I turn the hot water on and waited for the right temperature before getting in. When it reached the temperature I wanted I stepped in and showered the sand and sea salt away, thinking about Quil, I was glad he didn't have long hair like the other guys, I like his short curly hair it suits him. Then my thoughts wondered off to Paul, he was such an ass for no reason, all I did was accidentally bump into him, it's not like I wanted to fall.

____________♡________

The next morning I felt like I had no energy, yesterday's events took a toll on me but it was worth it. I smile at the thought of seeing the boys again and rolled out of bed.