83: Cullens

Today was a horrible day, it was overly cold, and I had to bike to school, I sat with Bella for lunch and getting her to talk is like trying to get a pig to fly. I avoided Ben at all cost but during art I had to seat with him but tried my best not to make eye contact.

He tried talking to me after class but I just ignored him and kept walking.

I called Quil telling him we needed to talk after school and to please meet me at my house once he was done with school, he agreed and I was biking home right now, in the pouring rain.

This day keeps getting worse and worse and I don't know how my conversation will go with Quil.

When I got home, Bella still wasn't here which made me raise an eyebrow, she usually comes straight home, but maybe she went for a long drive or the diner, I shook my head and walked upstairs to change into something that was not wet.

I grabbed my phone and Quil texted me saying he was here

I grabbed my phone and Quil texted me saying he was here. I ran downstairs and I opened the door.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"Hey"

"Come in, I'm alone" I step aside.

"Okay" He smiles and walks in.

"Uh do you want something? Food, drink?"

"I'll take a drink" He says and we walk into the kitchen.

"Coffee? Water? Juice? Tea?"

"I'll have some tea"

"Okay me too" I smile. "Sit" I point to the table.

I put some water on and prepared the cups, I grabbed two cups and tea bags that I knew Quil liked and put them in the cups and sat by him while we waited for the water to boil.

"How's everything" I asked.

"Like in general?"

"Yeah, home, school, with friends"

"It's been okay, everyone is good at home, school is fine and our friends are are missing you and so do I" He says.

"I miss you guys too" I smile and Quil smiles back at me.

"I'm glad because it's been so boring without you around, like Embry is getting annoying" He laughs.

"When is he not" I also laugh.

Our laughter was interrupted by the water finally being done. I got up and poured water in both cups and add some sugar.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" I ask him.

"To your room?" He says with wide eyes.

"Yeah" I laugh.

"I've never been in your room"

"Yes you have" I give him his cup.

"No Y/n I've never been in your room" He says a bit upset and annoyed.

"Okay, let's go" I was about to start walking when he interrupted me.

"Actually can we sit on the couch"

"Ye- yeah"

We walk over to the couch and sit, in silence for a while, we took a couple sips here and there but it was a bit awkward.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Has he ever been in your room?"

"Who?"

"Him! You know who I'm talking about" He stands up very annoyed.

"Yes" I said quietly and quickly.

"See you at the party Y/n" He walks towards the door. "Or not" He leaves.

"Ughhhh" I flop back on the couch.

I stay there for a while and remember today I had my call with the Cullens.

"Hello?"

"Hi tinker, I'll get Rosalie" Emmett says from the other end.

"Okay thank you" I waited for a little bit for Emmett to put Rosalie on the phone.

I heard a lot of chatter as Emmett walked around the house, someone voice stood out the most, it was Alice and she was talking about Edward not calling or something along the lines.

"Hey how are you?" Rosalie speaks through and walks away from everyone else.