3: Making Plans

"I just can't get over how grown up, you guys are and so gorgeous" Cora places my food down.

"Hey, girls" Waylon comes over. "Bella? You remember me?" He asks. "I played Santa one year" He says with a huge smile on his face making Katie and I laugh.

"Yeah, Waylon, she hasn't had a Christmas here since she was four" Dad says which was right, I've had more Christmas with dad than Bella, she's just mom's girl and I am a daddy's girl.

"I bet I made an impression though, didn't I?"

"You always do" Dad says, making Bella and I laugh.

"Butt crack Santa" Cora says and I snort my soda and Bella laughs harder.

"Hey, kids love those little bottles, though" Waylon says.

"Alright, let's the girls eat" Cora pushes him away, and I wipe my nose. "As soon as you're done I will bring you your favorites, berry cobble remember? Your dad still has it every Thursday" She smiles at Bella.

"Thank you that'd be great" Bella says with a smile.

"And chocolate brownie cake for my girl" Cora pinches my cheek and walks away.

Both Bella and dad reach for the ketchup, making me laugh, god, when do I not laugh. Watching them interact is too funny to me.

"Pass me the ketchup after your done Bells"

"Here"

____________ ♡___________

"Hey Jake" I greet the long hair boy in his garage.

"Hey what are you doing here?" He gets up and hugs me.

"Needed to get away from the awkward interactions between bells and dad" I laugh after I pull away.

"It's still weird huh?"

"Yeah, it's like they don't know how to communicate" I hop on the counter.

"Just give it time" Jacob says getting under the car.

"Soo how are the boys" I ask.

"Embry and Quil?" He asks.

"Yeah, I haven't seen them in two years" I giggle.

"We should do something, the four of us, maybe even Bella can join" Jacob said getting out from under the car.

"Yeah, that sounds fun, beach maybe?" I suggest.

"If the weather is nice for swimming then of course, if not we can go watch a movie"

"Yeah that sounds good" I hop off the counter. "I should get going, before it's fully dark out"

"Need a ride?" Jacob offers.

"No, no I like to ride my bike, but thanks" I smile and hug him.

"Are you sure? Because if your murder I don't want to be blamed" He holds up his hands.

"Shut up stupid" I playfully push him and he chuckles. "I'll be fine"

"No I'm serious, let me take you, leave you bicycle here and I'll bring it to tomorrow"

"Fine" I sigh in defeat.

"Alright dirt bike?" He asks and a huge grin appears on my face.

"Dirt Bike!" I reply.

"Here" He hands me a his helmet and get on his bike, me getting in after him, using his shoulder to help myself get up. "Hold on tight"

"Don't have to tell me twice"

__________ ♡__________

"Here we are" Jacob says stopping in front of my house.

"Thanks again, and don't forget my bike" I hand him his helmet.

"I won't" He rolls his eyes.

"Bye jake, don't forget to text the boys" I say walking up the steps.

"Got it"

I wave him off one more time and get inside the house, going straight up the stairs and seeing an angry Bella.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, where were you?" She asks sitting up from her bed.

"Jake's house, why?"

"Well I was worried and anyways what up with you and Jake?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Eww nothing, he's like my brother Bella" I scrunch my nose thinking about seeing Jacob in any other way.

"Yeah uh huh"

"Goodnight Bella" I walk into my room and get ready for bed.