2: school

I woke up and got to the shower early, I wanted to make a good impression at school today.

"Y/n hurry up, I have to use the bathroom" Bella bangs on the door.

"Beauty takes time Bella and if you actually had to use it you've woken up earlier!" I shout back while I dry my hair.

"Ughh!" I hear Bella from the other side of the door. Once I was done I walked out to my room and put on the outfit I had picked out the night before.

I put my hair in a cute messy bun and went downstairs to make myself breakfast

"First day of school, nervous?" Dad asks as I eat my toast.

"Nope, I'm amazing, they'll love me"

"That's my girl" he kisses my head. "I'll see you girls later, tell Bella I said good luck" I nod.

"Have a good day dad!" I shout as he leaves and Bella comes downstairs, god we are different. "Dad says good luck"

"Okay, come on we'll be late"

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" I ask as I grab my backpack.

"Not hungry" she walks out and I follow, getting into the passenger side.

____________♡___________

It was our first day at a new school. It's March, middle of the semester, I don't know how it will go, but hopefully Bella comes out of her shell.

As we park the car, it back fires and we get a couple of stares.

"Ready" I ask.

"Let's get this over with" she smiles looking at me.

"Okay then" I smile back and get out of the car.

"Nice ride" A boy leaning on the car parked in front of us compliments.

"Thanks" Bella and I say at the same time, and while walking away.

"Asshole" I whisper once we were far enough, making Bella laugh.

We got our schedules out and look through it.

"I guess I'll see you at lunch" I say looking up from my paper and at Bella to my left.

"Yeah, we'll seat together" she smiles.

"Your Isabella and Y/n Swan, the new girls" A boy says, stopping us. "Hi I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place, um anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?" He smiles, to my right the boy from the parking lots passes by starting intensely.

"Uh, I'm really kind of the more suffer in silence type" Bella says.

"Don't worry, Eric was it? She's like that with everyone" I giggle making him laugh.