24: All Over

Bella and I had a fun time making breakfast, after eating she went back to her room to finish a project or something like that, I stayed downstairs watching tv and relaxing until I got a call.

"Hey Rosalie"

"Hey are you ready?"

"Ready for?"

"I'm picking you up remember, training?"

"Ohhh yeah, I'm ready" I laugh.

"I'll be there in two"

"Got it" I hang up and run upstairs to get my bag, charger, a Jacob's sweatshirt. "Bells" I knock.

"Come in" I hear from the other side of the door.

"Hey Bells, I'm going out for a little could you not tell dad?"

"Where are you going?" She asks and I hear a beep beep.

"Uh Cullens, bye and thank you" I close her door and run downstairs, grab my keys and out to Rosalie's car.

"Took you long enough"

"Sorry, I was just asking bella to cover for me" I buckle in.

"That's fine, are you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go" I tell her and she starts driving.

"So, today will be different"

"Different how?"

"If you do good, you can go to school tomorrow"

"Oh I don't think I should go" I cross my arms.

"You'll be fine, we'll be in school with you" She smiles at me and I smiled back

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

When we got to their house I ran inside and up the stairs to the room where I left my training shirt and back to the living.

"Ready!" I squeal.

"I heard you went to a party" Emmett stands up.

"Maybe I did" I cross my arms.

"How was it?" Edwards asks.

"It was fun, I danced way too much"

"Oh we know" Alice spoke.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Haven't you seen the video?" Emmett asks.

"It's all over" Alice adds.

"What video is all over?"

"You Y/n, you dancing on the table and kissing some boy" Edward says with disgust.

"You guys saw that?" I ask, and cover my face when they all nod. "Did Carlisle and Esme see?"

"No we didn't show them, we didn't think you would like it" Jasper spoke for the first time since I got here.

"Oh thank god, thank you" I sigh and drop to the couch.

"So tell us who was that boy" Alice sits next to me with a wide smile.

"Oh that's Quil he's a friend"

"That didn't look like just a friend" Emmett said with a smirk.

"Shut up Emmett" I throw him a pillow.

"I see everyone is here" Carlisle walks in.

"Hello sweetheart" Esme walks over and hugs.

"Who's ready for some training" Carlisle claps his hands and rubs them.

                   ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

"Jasper, Emmett together Alice, Rosalie together practice fighting" Carlisle waves them off and they leave.

"Edward and Y/n train together" Carlisle pats Edwards shoulder and leaves with Esme.

"So just you and me ghost" I smirk.

"Shut up and catch me if you can"

Edward starts running fast and out of sight I followed and lost him so, mid run I let my wings loose and fly faster to catch up with him. I get a high view and try to find him, I didn't have Edwards eye sight but mine was better than a humans sight.

After a while of search I finally saw him, I pushed my self harder and caught up to him. I let myself fall lower and jumped on his back, Edward lost his balance and tripped bringing me down will him. We were rolling for a couple of seconds until we stopped. After a moment of silence and catching my breaths and looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"I caught you" I laugh again.

"You did" He chuckles. "Let's try something else" He stands up and offers me his hand which I take.

"Something else like what?"

"Try to burn" He picks up a leaf. "This" He hands it to me.

"Burn it?" I take it from his hand.

"Yeah, burn it"

"I can't produce fire"

"Do you know that for a fact?"

"Well no"

"Exactly, just try" He crosses his arms and stares at me.

I look at the leaf resting on my palm and stare at it very hard. How can I burn it? Obviously like I do anything else I have to imagine myself doing it. I focus very hard and imagine my hand becoming warm, warm and warmer.

Until I actually felt my hand getting heated. A small ball of fire formed in my palm burning the leaves. I took a deep breath and the fire vanished, leaving the ashes behind.

"That was amazing" Edward claps.

"I did good right?" I let the ashes fall.

"You did better than good" He smiles. "So you can basically control the elements and the weather" He looks at me awe.

"So I'm as fast as you guys, I'm not strong like you, and my sight is better than a humans, I can control the weather and the elements?"

"In theory yeah, but we think you can also have something to do with nature"

"What do you mean?"

"Esme has a flower in the kitchen, it was dying and when you first showed up at the house, it came alive again"

"And I did that?" I ask.

"That's what we think"

"So what am I a fairy of?"

"All nature" Edward answers.

"So I'm basically Mother Nature" I laugh.

"Basically" He laughs too.

"Uuuu do you think I can talk to animals?" I ask.

"I don't think so, but maybe you can connect to them or feel what they feel to help them" He shrugs.

"Awesome" I clap.