60: The Dance

It's been a couple of days since the incident, Bella and I were allowed to stay in Forks under a few rules which I was okay with.

I was currently sitting between Edward and dad, they kept clearing their throats and being awkward not talking to each other, I would do something to help but I was just staring at my phone trying to figure out what to say to Paul.

Bella finally finished getting ready and begins to come down the stairs, as soon as they hear her they rush from the awkward situation. We all watch our beautiful Bella come down the stairs.

"Alice loaned me the dress, the cast is..." she chuckles.

"You're perfect" Edward says bluntly with no face expression.

Way to look like a creep Casper.

Edwards gives me a quick glade and turns back to Bella. 

"I'll take care of her Chief Swan"

"Uh huh I've heard that before"

"Oooo burn Casper" I giggle and side hug my dad.

"Alright Bells... I put a new can of pepper spray in your bag"

"Dad"

"And well you look beautiful"

"Thanks" she smiles. "See you"

Bells and Edward walk out of the door while dad and I stare them off.

"Have fun Bells" I wave.

   ✤ ✤ ✤ ✤ ✤ ✤ ✤

After staring into my ceiling for a while I knew what to say to Paul.

"Come over?"

After a few minutes I checked my phone but no response, I got up put on the oversized shirt I stole from Jake and Paul's sweatpants.

I flop back to my bed just to hear a knock on my window, a smile spreads across my face.

"What took you so long" Paul says as he climbs in and hugs me without a doubt in mind.

"I don't know" I indulged his warmth and scent.

"Who's shirt is this" He pulls away and sniffs.

I giggle, roll my eyes and pull him into my bed, to tell him what's been happening for the past few days and to apologize for pushing him away when he was only being a good guy.

End of Twilight...