99: Yeah Okay

I spent most of the night writing my essay and I listened to Edward and spoke from my heart. I got up and felt very drained, so a shower was the best way to get the feeling off. I hopped in the shower and did my normal routine, when I got out, I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I was already feeling so relieved, I checked my phone as soon as I walked back into my room and I had a text message from someone I didn't expect. It was Quil and he wanted to talk, I texted back saying "Yeah okay I'll be home if you want to stop by" to which he responded with "Ok I'll be there soon"

As soon as I read that text message I started running around my room like crazy, what was I supposed to wear? This is my ex and long time love of my life coming over, I'm not sure if he's still the love of my life but he was a dear friend and like I said my ex. I tried on a couple of outfits but finally decided on something a bit more simple and laid back.

I thought this was cute enough but also simple, I look out my window that's facing the front of the house and saw Quil parking his car, I spray some perfume on myself and close my door behind me as I went downstairs

I thought this was cute enough but also simple, I look out my window that's facing the front of the house and saw Quil parking his car, I spray some perfume on myself and close my door behind me as I went downstairs. I open the door and see Quil standing there about to knock.

"Hi" I say.

"Hey" He stands there awkwardly.

"Uh do you want to come in? I'm home alone" I step aside.

"Thanks" He walks into the house. "So how have you been?"

"Um good, just focusing on school you know?" I said as we walked to the couch.

"That's good, same here, it's getting harder" He chuckles nervously.

"Well if you need help I'm here" I offer.

"Yeah I know" He smiles. "So..."

"What's wrong?"

"No nothing.. I uh I just want to apologize for my recent behavior"

"It's not you fault, I know I messed up too and I take full responsibility"

"Yeah but I could've handled things better, I've never liked someone so much and it clouded my judgement plus Paul just gets on my nerves, he made most of my high school experiences bad by picking on me and bullying all of my friends"

"I'm aware but people change and you haven't given him a chance"

"Y/n you just don't defend him okay? He's not a good person, he might act like that in front of you but he's not" Quil says very annoyed.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to disagree"

"Can't you see what he's doing to us?"

"What are you talking about Quil?"

"He's separating us.. we were happy and in love and he came between us"

"That's not true"

"It's is and you can't see it because you're so blinded by him" He says in frustration and drops his head. I stayed quiet and thought about what he said. "I just love you so much and I can't keep letting him win.. good guys can too"

"Quil.. I'm so sorry I didn't mea-" He cuts me off.

By grabbing my face with both hands and pulling me close to him very fast. He kissed me, we were kissing right now and I didn't know what to do. I went along with him because it felt nice.. I'm not sure if it's right but I definitely feel a spark.

"Quil" I pull away but we stay very close to each other.

"Come one Y/n I know you feel that too" He whispers.

"I don't want to do this again.. I mean we both hurt each other and Jacob won't even look at me"

"I know and I'm sorry, I've told him several times to not hold a grudge against you... but you know how stubborn he- I mean they can be"

"Yeah and it's why I don't want to do it again" I said back.

"Y/n.. y- you are the love of my life and I know it, I can feel it..." He grabs my hand and places it on his chest. "Here"

"I'm sorry" My eyes tear up.

"I'll always wait for you, for when you are ready" He stands and I stand beside him. "I have to go but it was nice seeing you again, you look as beautiful as ever" He gives me a kiss on the cheek and walks out of my house closing the door behind him.

I drop back to the couch and just let my tears flow. What the fuck is going on. I try to wiped them away and he wad right I do feel something for Quil but there's also something with Paul... although I know that that's not going anywhere anytime soon. I sigh and just sit there staring.