62: Will Never Stop

As I was in class I wanted to claw my eyes out, and I mean literally. I sat in the back and stayed quiet, after this I'd be in lunch. I felt my phone vibrate so I pull it out and check who texted.

11:50a.m "how about we hangout today? After school?"

"Hmm I would have to check my schedule" 11:50a.m

11:51a.m "I forgot you're a very busy cupcake"

"Yeah but I can make time" 11:51a.m

11:51a.m "you sure?"

"For you? Maybe" 11:52a.m

11:52a.m "Intriguing, I'll see you after school"

"Where?" 11:53a.m

11:54a.m "you'll just have to wait and see:)"

"No fair!" 11:55a.m

After that last text I sent he didn't respond, guys can be so irritating but at the same time this summer Quil changed, became more... confident?

➺ ➺ ➺ ➺ ➺ ➺ ➺

As I was waking towards the lunch room, I saw Alice and Jasper waking a little ahead of me. I smirked and walked up to them as fast as I could without making noise. I was barley even touching the floor and breathing calmly through my nose.

"BOO!" I scream while tapping both of them.

"Ahh!" Both of them screamed simultaneously.

"Oh you guys should've seen your faces" I laugh and hold my stomach.

"That is not funny missy" Alice crosses her arms.

"I gotta give it to you, I really got scared this time" Jasper chuckles.

"Sorry" I giggle.

"Are you coming tonight?" Alice asks as we start walking again.

"Tonight?"

"Bella's birthday party" She says in a obvious tone.

"Oh right! Um I don't think so"

"Why not?" She asks.

"Well it's Bella's day, she would want to enjoy it without me there and I know that for a fact, plus last time it was a disaster"

We all stood in silence definitely remembering our last barbecue before school started.

Bella and I had arrived and everyone was out back. I run ahead excited to see everyone.

"Casper!" I scream and jump on Edward's back.

"Hey she-devil" He looks over his shoulder.

"Tinker you're here!" Emmett walks over with Rose as Edward sets me back on the ground.

"Hi sweetie" Esme says from beside Carlisle.

"Hi" I smile and wave.

"Ready for school?" Rosalie asks since her and Emmett already graduated.

"Not really, it'll be so boring without you guys" I sigh dramatically.

"Let's not think about that right now and let's enjoy our last barbecue now that you're here" Rosalie smiles.

"Yeah let's go sit" Edward smiles.

"Yeah well I'm here too" Bella says on top of the deck.

"Sorry we didn't hear you, come" Edward calls her over.

"No it's okay, Y/n's here I'll leave" She says awkwardly.

"Why would you leave?" Esme frowns.

"Yeah, come down here and eat with us" Edward adds.

"Thank you but it's fine"

"Oh come one Bella, why do you have to make everyone feel bad" I whine.

"I'm making everyone feel bad?" she scoffs.

And that's when it begun, the screaming, insults, curse words were thrown, being adopted was also thrown in there, we said several hurtful things and if I had been taken away by Rosalie and Emmett I probably would've used my powers but I had to contain myself since she still didn't know.

"Yeah, maybe not a good idea" Jasper says as we sit down at a table. 

"It's okay I have plans anyways" I smile.

"Plans?" Edward and Bella sit at the table. "Aren't you coming tonight"

"Oh god no" I laugh and Bella rolls her eyes. "Um I got plans with Quil"

"I think that's for the best" Bella says and gets up.

"This is what I mean" I throw my self back.

"Give her a break it's her birthday" Ed argued.

"All I do is give her breaks, I never do anything to upset her"

"That's true" Jasper comes to my defense.

"Oh please" Edward rolls his eyes.

"This will never stop, she will never be satisfied until I'm out of the picture, just you wait she'll ask for it" I get up and grab my things.

"Don't go" Alice grabs my hand.

"I'm not staying somewhere I'm not wanted" I walk away and grab my phone to call the one person that can help me calm down.

"Hello"

"What's wrong aren't you in school?" His voice full with worry.

"How fast can you get here?" I walk out of the cafeteria.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes meet me at the tree line"

"Okay" I sniff and hang up the phone, checking the time, 12:37p.pm.

I walk outside ditching my lunch and my Art history class and walk over to the tree line. I walk into it finding a good tree and slumping down, bringing my knees to my chest. I wrap my arms around my legs and let my head fall on my knees while tears fill up my eyes and start to fall.

I hated the way Bella made me feel some times, no one understood my side, it was always give her a break, she's going through a lot, she doesn't have many friends blah blah. But how was any of it my fault, why did I have to deal with the consequences.

I felt a nudge on my arm and I look up to find Paul in his wolf form.

"Get me out of here" I wipe my tears away as I hear Paul whimper.

He lays down, I grab my backpack slinging it on and get on his back. Both my legs and hands on either side of him as my head laid down to the side. I closed my eyes as he began to run, I breathed in the air and let my self relax.