26: Back in School

I groan and roll over, slamming my alarm clock and stretch before getting out of bed. I walk in the bathroom wash my face, teeth, and brush my hair, and walk back into my room to change.

I quickly changed and left my hair to be, I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs

I quickly changed and left my hair to be, I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs Bella making breakfast, I was about to talk to her when I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Get outside booger"

"I swear to god Edward call me that in school and I'll murder you, I'll be right out" I heard chuckle and I hung up.

I glance at Bella, she stared at me and went back to making breakfast.

"Uh I won't be eating breakfast, I have to go sorry" I mumbled.

"Whatever" I sigh and turn to leave.

I walked to the door grabbed my keys and threw them in my bag, I opened the door and closed it behind me. My frown faded when I saw Alice, with rose in her red convertible and Jasper, Emmett and Edward in the jeep.

"Morning, I need breakfast" I say as I get close to the cars.

"We'll stop at the diner" Edwards says from beside Jasper.

"Alright let's go!" Alice shouts.

I laugh, throw my bag and jump over the door landing on the back seats.

"Ready!" I smack the car.

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

"Good morning booger what are you doing here?" Cora asks and gives me a hug.

"Edward here offered to buy me breakfast before we head over to school" I give Edward a side hug.

"Uh no I didn-" I elbow him. "Fine" he rolls his eyes.

"I'll have my usual sandwich, with a large ice coffee oh oh and French fries" I smile.

"To go?" She asks.

"Yes please, thank you Cora"

"Your welcome" She smiles. "You can pay over here" She signals to Edward.

"I'll be outside with the rest" I give him an innocent smile and run out.

"You made him pay?" Emmett asks with a chuckle.

"Yeah duh" I laugh.

"Are you nervous?" Alice grabs my hand.

"Yeah a little, I don't know what will happen"

I'd been thinking about all the things that could go wrong today, there's so many things that could happen and I was wrecking my brain about it. Suddenly I felt a wave of calmness running through my body and putting my mind at ease.