85: No School

I woke up this morning feeling like everything was going to change. I stretched in bed and looked at my ceiling before finally getting up and grabbing a duffel bag.

Inside I put my costume, pjs, clothes for the next day, extra socks, underwear and my make up. I realized I hadn't asked dad for permission so I ran downstairs to catch up with him before he went off to work.

"Good morning dad"

"Good morning sweetheart"

"Hey so tonight there's going to be a Halloween party in the Rez, is it okay if I go and spend the night?"

"Will Paul and Jacob be there?"

"Yes" I said very fast.

"Yeah that's okay, just text me, and keep me updated"

"No problem, thank you" I kiss his cheek and run back upstairs.

I grabbed my phone and Paul had texted me saying he'd be here in about five minutes, I quickly throw some clothes on.

I grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs out the door and when I got outside he parked.

"Good morning" I smile as he gets down.

"Good morning, let me grab that" He reaches for my duffel bag.

"Thank you" I give it to him.

"Why is it so heavy, you're so small" He says while looking at me up and down.

"Oh.. it's because I'm sleeping over" I walk around the car and get in.

"And you already asked for permission?" He said getting inside the car.

"I did" I smile.

He nods with a big smile and begins to drive, I leaned back and listened to the music while watching the rode. It was still early in the morning, and my eyes are slowly started to feel heavier.

"Don't fall asleep on me"

"It's six thirty! I'm tired" I frown and scoot closer to him since he was so warm. "You're so warm" I wrap my arm around him and get comfortable.

"Some might say I'm hot"

"Shut up" I slap his chest and laugh.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He says trying to keep me awake.

"Mmmm" I said with my eyes.

"Come one I'll make anything you want"

"Mm how about chocolate chip pancakes and hot chocolate?"

"Okay then, I can make that happen"

"Yay" I say with no energy.

"Oh come on, we are almost there don't fall asleep"