72: The fight

After Bella went missing for less than twenty four hours may I add, my week was hectic with my dad going full cop dad mode, it took three conversations just to convince him to let me go to the bonfire on Friday. Today was that day.

School was finally done for the week, so I got home as quickly as possible and hopped in the shower, once I got out I dried my hair, brushed my teeth, and ran back into my room to do some light make up and get dressed.

I decided on this cute outfit and hopefully I wouldn't get cold, I would be sitting by a bonfire so I should be fine

I decided on this cute outfit and hopefully I wouldn't get cold, I would be sitting by a bonfire so I should be fine. I was putting on my shoes when I heard honking from outside, probably Quil letting me know he's here. I run out of my room and was about to check in on Bella but she would probably just get annoyed.

I grab my keys and walk out the front door, leaving a message on the refrigerator for whenever my dad gets home.

"Wow" Quil says as I approach him, he was sitting on the side of the car waiting for me.

"Is everything okay?" I smirk.

"Yes cupcake" He opens my door and bows.

"I've trained you well" I kiss his cheek and step into the car.

"Oh stop" He rolls his eyes and gets in the car.

"Are we picking up Jacob?"

"No, Embry is picking him up" He answers.

"So straight to the beach?"

"Yeah" He starts the car. "But first" He turns to look at me and kisses me unexpectedly. "How am I supposed to keep my hands off you tonight"

"Who said you have to" I smile and kiss him again.

✵  ✵  ✵  ✵  ✵  ✵  ✵

"My lady" Quil opens the door.

"Thank you Quil" I laugh and step out, while looking at the sunset that had just begun. "Um so... do they know?" I look over at the bonfire and everyone around.

"Know what?" He tilts his head.

"That we are going out?... Jake and Embry"

"No... I thought maybe I shouldn't go running my mouth" He smiles shyly.

"Aww that's so cute" I smile, kiss his cheek and grab his hand. "Let's go"

"Anywhere you say" He follows.

We walk down, hand in hand. This is our first public appearance and I was a little scared because of how some people would react, and by some people I meant Paul. Maybe since he was with Veronica he won't say or do anything.

"Hey guys" I smile and join Jacob and Embry, they were sitting on a nice blanket on the beach next to the bonfire.

"Hey.. you two" Embry said awkwardly. Staring at our hands.